Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Macclesfield Town FA Cup Rd 1 Official Matchday Thread  (Read 37423 times)
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 18:48:47 »

PDC:
- Win or lose is not important its the way we played
- Found today we are average in terms of desire
- This game proves whether you are a 'level player'
- Didn't take chances
- Very upset and will take some action
- Flint in trouble. Will be fined
- If you dont have inner motivation to win this game then the manager has to be straight with them
- I want to change everything!
- If we don't give our best straight away and we stroll around thinking we are Barcelona then we will lose
- Angry with Flint as he has been told so many times about not tackling from behind.
- Not all of them, but some have no sense of responsibility
- Everyone has to give 100% to play.
- Not going to fine all players, but will fine those who showed no bollocks!
- The performance was a stupid and pathetic reaction
- Told them at half time that they needed to give more.
- PDC will be first to arrive at training ground at 0710 tomorrow. Player need to be there at 0730!
- I'm not going to judge the referee. We know the rules. Every single day I tell the players not to dive in from the side or behind. There were 3 other players who could have stopped the player. Could have been yellow or could have been red. But we have to pay the price of poor decision making
- James Collins works had but he never scores! He hits the ball at defenders for a reason. Maybe he needs to move into space earlier?
- 'Some adults are not adults and they don't seem to understand what you think they should'
- Annoyed that some of the players didnt have the intelligence to try to help and encourage L Thompson. They were only thinking of themselves.
- Maybe they will understand if they lose money (Not all of them but some of them)
- If players dont react against Sheff Utd then we are in trouble and will be fighting a relegation battle
- PDC is now working double. He gave more details and info on Macc than he had on other teams!
- Today we were chihuahuas again but young chihuahuas.
- They have proved in the past that they can become rottweilers but then they become  chihuahuas again!

Thanks for that summary as always...how you can listen to di Canio, understand what he says and type it up like that is very impressive and most helpful...

Have to say getting bored of the "I want to change everything!" comment from him.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:03:43 »

Only positive for me was Troy - not sure what match some were watching as he was very good in midfield and looked a step ahead of everyone else with some of his passing. Tough in the tackle and clearly has an eye for goal as he was unlucky with that strike in the first half. Very surprised to see him taken off and I would like to see him in that role on tuesday night. I was saying at the match that he and Oliver Risser would make a great partnership in midfield and as he rarely plays at Stevenage he should be recalled to give Ferry a well earned rest.

Flint is a very limited defender and was rightly sent off today against a non league outfit. League 2 standard and will surely be shipped out before long.

blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:05:25 »

Troy was totally crap in midfield to be honest, if we had miller playing this would be a different result.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:09:17 »

Just got home and pretty pissed off. Yes the players were shit, but come on Paolo shoulder some fucking responsibility! Listened to his post match interview and once again everyone's to blame except him. If we win he's quick to take the plaudits, yet a defeat? No, not his fault, nothing to do with him. I would respect him more if he held up his hands and admitted he fucked up. T.A.H will never be a midfielder as long as I've got a hole in my arse. If di Canio is such a top manager (as he regularly claims), where's the motivation? Yes it's easy for players to get themselves up for the big ones, but surely a top manager would get consistency from his team?
I still think PdC is the only man for the job, but fuck me he needs to improve in certain areas.

It's All Good..............
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:11:57 »

Only positive for me was Troy - not sure what match some were watching as he was very good in midfield and looked a step ahead of everyone else with some of his passing. Tough in the tackle and clearly has an eye for goal as he was unlucky with that strike in the first half. Very surprised to see him taken off and I would like to see him in that role on tuesday night. I was saying at the match that he and Oliver Risser would make a great partnership in midfield and as he rarely plays at Stevenage he should be recalled to give Ferry a well earned rest.

Flint is a very limited defender and was rightly sent off today against a non league outfit. League 2 standard and will surely be shipped out before long.

Troy was utter shite in midfield. He ran around a lot and had one good shot but did nothing else.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
wobby

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:13:26 »

Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Head Hurts Head Hurts No No No Doh Doh Doh Head Hurts Head Hurts Head Hurts
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:15:21 »

Only positive for me was Troy - not sure what match some were watching as he was very good in midfield and looked a step ahead of everyone else with some of his passing. Tough in the tackle and clearly has an eye for goal as he was unlucky with that strike in the first half. Very surprised to see him taken off and I would like to see him in that role on tuesday night. I was saying at the match that he and Oliver Risser would make a great partnership in midfield
You are quite clearly fucking spaced out. T.A.H and Risser as a central midfield partnership?  If I wasn't so pissed off I'd be laughing my tits off.

It's All Good..............
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #187 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:15:22 »

come on Paolo shoulder some fucking responsibility! Listened to his post match interview and once again everyone's to blame except him. If we win he's quick to take the plaudits, yet a defeat? No

I still think PdC is the only man for the job, but fuck me he needs to improve in certain areas.
Absolutely spot on, on all counts.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:20:07 »

You are quite clearly fucking spaced out. T.A.H and Risser as a central midfield partnership?  If I wasn't so pissed off I'd be laughing my tits off.
Pace, power, an eye for goal - what more could you ask for?

It would be a lower league Xavi and Iniesta.

£200k looks a snip for Troy.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:20:29 »

Troy was utter shite in midfield. He ran around a lot and had one good shot but did nothing else.

Maybe....but the rest were shite.....the downside being they played in there right positions so while it is good to slate a player playing shit... him NOT being in his right position seems to me to suggest he should shoulder a little less blame than those in there rightfull positions  Hmmm
Peter Venkman

« Reply #190 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:22:00 »

:dontknowifbeingtotallyserious:

Peter Venkman

« Reply #191 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:25:52 »

Maybe....but the rest were shite.....the downside being they played in there right positions so while it is good to slate a player playing shit... him NOT being in his right position seems to me to suggest he should shoulder a little less blame than those in there rightfull positions  Hmmm
This is very true, surely if a gamble by Paolo did no pay off then Paolo must admit he was wrong rather than fans pick on a player thats playing in a very alien position to him, it could have paid off but apparently it didn't.

wobby

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:27:19 »

Definite fishing trip going on there. Clap
stfcinbmth

« Reply #193 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:29:57 »

Definite fishing trip going on there. Clap

Indeed
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 19:33:19 »

Troy was definitely a step ahead of everyone else with his passing. Which might explain why he passed to nobody / into touch so often
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: