Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 48   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fa Cup 3rd Round Draw  (Read 80453 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #165 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 19:17:46 »

Thats not to say Im not looking forward to it though.

Lets knock em out!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 19:35:38 »

I got a ticket for £15 for fulham on saturday. Expect the same for this tbh

Things get better but they never get good
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 19:39:18 »

Wolves in the League Cup slashed prices to a tenner so fingers crossed Fulham will follow suit and do the same!
Isn't that because the Football League set prices for LC games, rather than the clubs themselves?

As has been said, I'd expect tickets to be £20ish
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 19:41:39 »

Will be going to this  Yes
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #169 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 19:52:03 »

My 30th 2 weeks later thinking of maybe just having a early birthday piss up for this.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 20:05:04 »

Here you go DRS, found this, should aid your liquid quest.

'The Crabtree on Rainville Road (10 minutes from the ground) welcomes all away supporters and as a Fulham season ticket holder I can tell you that as long as you don't watch your football at Loftus Road you can be assured of a warm welcome'. To find this pub go along Stevenage Road away from the Cottage and the away end. On reaching the home end of the ground, turn left along an alley which runs behind the stand. When you reach the River Thames turn right and walk along the riverside path. You will reach the Crabtree on your right. Andrew Johnson recommends; 'the Zulu Bar (formerly the Kings Head), on Fulham High Street, is one of the nearest to the ground and is always popular with away fans'. Otherwise near to the tube station is the 'Eight Bells' and just further along Fulham High Street is 'The Kings Arms' and O'Neills.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #171 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 20:09:57 »

Cheers Sutton bit wary of the Zulu bar to be fair
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 20:10:24 »

Flaming hell.  I spent two years living in Putney not so long ago, and now we get a tie like this.  I'm due to be working on the morning of Jan 2nd, so this works rather well.  (Short hop on the tube from the office.)  Persuading the wife that I need to be there less than 2 weeks before baby #2 arrives could be tricky one though.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #173 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 20:11:02 »

London is surprisingly easy by train from Newcastle... I'm tempted but I'll probably save my "please let me have this Saturday off" for Leeds and Hartlepool away.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 20:16:32 »

Here you go DRS, found this, should aid your liquid quest.

'The Crabtree on Rainville Road (10 minutes from the ground) welcomes all away supporters and as a Fulham season ticket holder I can tell you that as long as you don't watch your football at Loftus Road you can be assured of a warm welcome'. To find this pub go along Stevenage Road away from the Cottage and the away end. On reaching the home end of the ground, turn left along an alley which runs behind the stand. When you reach the River Thames turn right and walk along the riverside path. You will reach the Crabtree on your right. Andrew Johnson recommends; 'the Zulu Bar (formerly the Kings Head), on Fulham High Street, is one of the nearest to the ground and is always popular with away fans'. Otherwise near to the tube station is the 'Eight Bells' and just further along Fulham High Street is 'The Kings Arms' and O'Neills.

Most of our fans will end up catching the tube to Putney Bridge (on the north/Fulham side of the river), but you also see a lot of people coming in via the overland service to Putney station.  If you do end up doing that, there are some good pubs along the Lower Richmond Road in Putney.  The Duke's Head is an old favourite of mine.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 20:19:25 »

Sure an email will do the rounds shortly Ardiles! I'll go with the (liquid) flow.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 20:22:53 »

My 30th 2 weeks later thinking of maybe just having a early birthday piss up for this.

You 30 DRS......i suddenly feel very old.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 20:25:10 »

I would imagine that PJ is typing it as we speak er, type.

Just hope I get to go to this one.  I've only been to Craven Cottage once, and we lost it in the closing minutes.  I love that ground.  Everything a football ground should be.  (Shame it's wasted on Fulham.  'Neutral Stand' indeed.)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #178 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 20:27:39 »

You 30 DRS......i suddenly feel very old.
So you should do Smiley

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 20:27:52 »

not sure if i'm happy about this one or not.shit ground,will be half empty,and we'll lose.
good day out in the smoke though i suppose
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 48   Go Up
Print
Jump to: