Poll
Question: Who should leave?  (Voting closed: Monday, April 18, 2005, 02:20:24)
Lyn Scully - 9 (39.1%)
Boyd - 0 (0%)
Stuart - 0 (0%)
Jezebel - 1 (4.3%)
Max - 1 (4.3%)
Susan - 1 (4.3%)
Karl - 1 (4.3%)
Toadie - 2 (8.7%)
Lou - 1 (4.3%)
Stingray - 3 (13%)
Summer - 2 (8.7%)
Serena - 0 (0%)
Lance - 1 (4.3%)
Connor - 0 (0%)
Someone Else - 1 (4.3%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who Should Leave Neighbours Next?  (Read 8244 times)
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 02:20:24 »

Over it's 92 year lifespan Neighbours has rightfully earned a reputation for being the most dramatic realistic depiction of Australian life currently on bbc one and therefore the best tv program ever.

However there are a small number of characters who have perhaps reached the end of their useful life in Neighbours and should now pack their bags and consign themselves to a less fulfilling life of pantomines and pop stardom or in Lyn Scully's case absolutely nothing.

The question is who should leave next?

Shouldl it be the clear favourite Lyn Scully who seems to lead a completely pointless existence now her husbands gone to live on a small elephant farm in the outback and her junkie son is in the states for rehab. The silly bint now just pisses everyone off by getting in the way and stealing valuable screentime from better characters, ie. all of them.

Or should it be a shock exit, perhaps Stuart who's blind, boyd who shot Gus and burnt down lassiters and blamed it on Sky, Max or Summer who helped him, Jezebel who's now slept with the entire street but is quite fit or Stingray who has a stupid name, or Serena who still looks 14.

Should it be an even bigger shock, Susan, Karl, Lou, Toadie. (Odviously not Harold) or maybe even someone else.

One thing is clear whoever leaves the standard of storylines will remain as the last ( or as many would say only ever) bastion of quality scriptwriting like a small lighthouse emitting a powerful beam of light into the murky sea of television soaps.

Saying that Harold leaving would be a disaster, if rumours are to be believed and he will soon be instilled as the next pope we can only hope this will not affect the great mans television career as he has brought solace and joy to masses around the world and we can only hope this continues and he doesn't get lost behind another rock for 10 years.

Now Vote!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 06:38:56 »

3 most annoying characters in Neighbours have to be Lyn, Summer and Valda. Get rid of them all! Although if i could only get rid of one it would have to be Lyn.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 06:39:55 »

Ben, I like your ploy to fish out those who haven't watched it in a while  Wink
flammableBen

« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 07:49:34 »

Haha I spotted that.  Cheesy

Lyn all the way. Should be strung up and gang raped by tigers and kangaroos.

Theres gonna be a 20th anniversary DVD released in December. I already got the births deaths and marriges one, Still can't watch the madge death without getting upset.
McLovin

« Reply #4 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 08:39:42 »

I've voted for Max. If he was my dad i'd have stabbed him to death with a spoon by now. He's just down right rubbish.  Also, his rages aren't totally believable.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 09:07:18 »

You cant vote for more than one-shame,this is the worst set of characters in history(the divine Libby apart)

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 10:36:41 »

Libby's already left, clearly you're not watching it enough. If you did I'm sure you'd grow to appreciate them more.

I heard a story on the news recently how some monks who'd abstained from watching tv for over 500 years installed a tv in their monastery just so they could watch the end of season finale where lassiters burnt down. A touching story which demonstrates neighbours universal appeal. :king

Monks install TV for Neighbours finale

The monks of Caldey Island are to have a television installed at the monastery for the first time so they can watch the Neighbours end of season finale on Thursday.
Because of the height of the building's walls, a satellite dish will be installed to pick up the TV signal.

A local supplier is lending a dish, which will be installed on Thursday and taken down soon afterwards.

Brother Francis said the order, based off the Pembrokeshire coast, did not watch TV but it was a "one off event".
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 11:19:43 »

Best thead for years  Cool

Lyn should fuck off because she's the most annoying character ever and there's no fucking point in her being there anymore.

Serena's hot. She's 18  Cheesy
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 11:21:33 »

Toadie should fuck off and die.  That is all.  He's a fat fuck.  That is really all.  A fat fuck with a stupid goatee.  End of.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 11:24:10 »

Toadie's my fat idol
Piemonte

« Reply #10 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 11:25:57 »

I've critized nayboors in the past for being shite (i stand by my point) but I end up watching it 2/3 times a week as Mrs Monte is more addicted to soaps than i am nicotine.

Therefore Stingray should fuck right off as he has the worst name in history and is a total fuckhole.

Sky needs a darned good shagging since she went blonde too
Piemonte

« Reply #11 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 11:26:46 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Toadie's my fat idol

The guitarist from the hives is my fat idol. The blokes a legend.

www.luger.se/.../ hives%202004%2001.jpg
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 11:29:02 »

Ever noticed that Stringray can't talk, he has to shout every fucking thing he says.  I hate that little fucking twat.  He would be my second choice.  FACT.

Guitarist from Hives is a great fat man.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #13 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 11:30:00 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
3 most annoying characters in Neighbours have to be Lyn, Summer and Valda. Get rid of them all! Although if i could only get rid of one it would have to be Lyn.

Spot on! Is that a moustache Summer is getting?

Lyn is annoying, end of! Valda is barely in it though.

Dr. K (Alan Fletcher) is touring the UK (mostly Student Unions) this summer and is playing Plymouth Uni... As a student of that establishment, I shall be there!

{EDIT} I cannot believe Toadie is disliked... LEGEND... Who else can go from Mischievous Teen Clown going nowhere in life to a hard working Lawyer who Wrestles with a Irish Man Who Can't Read?

NO ONE! Thankyou Susan Smith!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 11:31:27 »

Is he bringing Iszy?  Or is it just a one man show?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: