Poll
Question: Who should leave?  (Voting closed: Monday, April 18, 2005, 02:20:24)
Lyn Scully - 9 (39.1%)
Boyd - 0 (0%)
Stuart - 0 (0%)
Jezebel - 1 (4.3%)
Max - 1 (4.3%)
Susan - 1 (4.3%)
Karl - 1 (4.3%)
Toadie - 2 (8.7%)
Lou - 1 (4.3%)
Stingray - 3 (13%)
Summer - 2 (8.7%)
Serena - 0 (0%)
Lance - 1 (4.3%)
Connor - 0 (0%)
Someone Else - 1 (4.3%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who Should Leave Neighbours Next?  (Read 8279 times)
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 16:31:22 »

I heard that Karl dies soon..... Shocked  so i'll go for karl and get it right  Cool
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 16:32:32 »

why would you get it right?
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 17:44:04 »

Ive heard that rumour as well...... apparantly in the summer izzy sees karl coming out of susans house after a NIGHT OF HOT PASSION. To get away from both the old bints, he goes away to a summer house on his own. While he is there he suffers a HEART ATTACK and uses his last phone call to declare his undying love to ONE of the two women in his life using his last breaths. Who knows who that woman will be though.

To be fair i would declare it to izzy - id give anything to be in a sauna with her!

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 17:48:34 »

Quote from: "swindonbob"
Ive heard that rumour as well...... apparantly in the summer izzy sees karl coming out of susans house after a NIGHT OF HOT PASSION. To get away from both the old bints, he goes away to a summer house on his own. While he is there he suffers a HEART ATTACK and uses his last phone call to declare his undying love to ONE of the two women in his life using his last breaths. Who knows who that woman will be though.

To be fair i would declare it to izzy - id give anything to be in a sauna with her!

i think he recovers. stuart gets run over soon and boyd goes a bit pyschotic
flammableBen

« Reply #34 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 18:08:57 »

Yeah Karl has a heart  attack but he gets revived.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #35 on: Monday, April 18, 2005, 18:37:04 »

Quote from: "swindonbob"

Plus, everyone knows Susan likes the rug anyway
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2005, 00:17:59 »

I refuse to believe any of these rumours are true. Someone told me lana died a few months ago and it has not happened.

Looks like Lyn is the popular choice so far then. Today she was helping Toadie with his wrestling because odviously having being married to Joe she knows a lot about wrestling. :?: There's clearly no storylines left for her.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2005, 11:46:07 »

The scenes with Toadie yesterday were probably her best ever on Neighbours as she was tolderable!

BBC guy just said todays episode is a raunchy one... As long as I don't see anymore of Paul Robinson (England No. 1) I'm happy.
McLovin

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2005, 12:04:15 »

Talking of which, did anyone see the monumental episode last week where we saw Izzy in a negligee (sp?) and Serena skinny dipping in her under crackers? Now THAT was high quality entertainment.

How old is Serena by the way, i don't know whether it was right for me to have appreciated her 'assets'.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2005, 12:06:38 »

She's 18  Cool
Rich Pullen

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2005, 13:32:35 »

Todays episode was disappointing... what is Stingrays brother up to tut-tut-tut.  :roll:

The artist formally known as Mrs K did the world best suprised expression when Paul announced to the class he'd been put away for fraud.  :shock:
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2005, 16:28:31 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Yeah Karl has a heart  attack but he gets revived.

dam i heard he dies so he would be the next one to die therefore my prediction would of been correct.  Sad  well, i don't care now. lyn is crap though.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2005, 17:30:22 »

I dont know why its just rumours! You can probably just look at the Neighbours website... I choose not to!
flammableBen

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2005, 17:50:42 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"
I dont know why its just rumours! You can probably just look at the Neighbours website... I choose not to!

I try not to, but sometimes on long lonely evenings I can't resist
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 18:13:43 »

I've sent this poll to the producers of neighbours and they've reassured me that they will endeavour to write Lyn out of the show as soon as possible. :beers
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: