Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Grant Smith......  (Read 4787 times)
Spud

« Reply #60 on: Thursday, January 5, 2006, 21:01:55 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "adje"
There's a difference between battling and recklessness.What you get with Gurney is needless bookings and unnecessary free kicks.This seems to be a common misconception that running around like a headless twat kicking people is "battling".Scott Leitch was a"battler"with half the disciplinary record of Gurney.Thats my opinion anyway

Adje, I know you dont like Gurney, but am I right in thinking you have seen very little of him since he has been back.

He is a new player, it sounds really ghey but he is so different from the previous Gurney its un-true

I just hope it isnt his effort to win a contract, then when he gets it its all down hill.

As for Cunt Smith, Id welcome him with open arms, then kick him really hard in the nuts. Fucking cunt.
We were the first club to give him a run of first team games, we offered him everything he wanted and he still fucked off.

Someone said he was thinking of his footballer career, he was thinking of his wallet the stupid jock cunt, he would have been better off here.

Oh well, the conference calls twat!

ace
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, January 5, 2006, 21:08:48 »

...and anyone who knows me knows full well Id do it as well  Cheesy
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, January 5, 2006, 21:28:48 »

As for Cunt Smith, Id welcome him with open arms, then kick him really hard in the nuts. Fucking cunt.

We were the first club to give him a run of first team games, we offered him everything he wanted and he still fucked off.

Someone said he was thinking of his footballer career, he was thinking of his wallet the stupid jock cunt, he would have been better off here.

Yep spot on there. Yes
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, January 5, 2006, 21:33:58 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

Yep spot on there. Yes

Im very shocked you agree Ben!!
 Cheesy
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, January 6, 2006, 08:19:49 »

Soapy Tit Wank
I'd pay money to see that!

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
SwindonFan

« Reply #65 on: Friday, January 6, 2006, 13:33:20 »

Sonic u twat i didnt say sign him cos hes a nice bloke, someone said he was a cunt as a bloke!! i just said i met him and he was a nice bloke
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, January 6, 2006, 16:40:18 »

Quote from: "SwindonFan"
Sonic u twat i didnt say sign him cos hes a nice bloke, someone said he was a cunt as a bloke!! i just said i met him and he was a nice bloke

Cheesy

/
W56196272
adje

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, January 6, 2006, 17:40:18 »

There's a difference between battling and recklessness.What you get with Gurney is needless bookings and unnecessary free kicks.This seems to be a common misconception that running around like a headless twat kicking people is "battling".Scott Leitch was a"battler"with half the disciplinary record of Gurney.Thats my opinion anyway

Adje, I know you dont like Gurney, but am I right in thinking you have seen very little of him since he has been back.

He is a new player, it sounds really ghey but he is so different from the previous Gurney its un-true

I just hope it isnt his effort to win a contract, then when he gets it its all down hill.

True DV,I've only seen him about half a dozen times-but that includes getting booked AND giving away a penalty within 20 mins of his first game V Yeovil a sending off against Bournemouth,subbed at half time v Barnsley and giving a totally anonymous performance against Swansea.However I appreciate that you've seen him more often than me and I trust your judgement,I just hope he has more good games than bad from now on.I still need to be convinced.2good performances against the hated (by me anyway)Pikeingham will go a long way towards his rehab.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, January 6, 2006, 17:45:06 »

True DV,I've only seen him about half a dozen times-but that includes getting booked AND giving away a penalty within 20 mins of his first game V Yeovil a sending off against Bournemouth,subbed at half time v Barnsley and giving a totally anonymous performance against Swansea.However I appreciate that you've seen him more often than me and I trust your judgement,I just hope he has more good games than bad from now on.I still need to be convinced.2good performances against the hated (by me anyway)Pikeingham will go a long way towards his rehab.

Yeovil was an odd one, i thought he bombed forward really well, as for the penalty Ifil sold him well short with the pass.

The Sending off at Bournemouth was a complete joke. I missed the Barnsley game on holiday, wasnt he injured though?

I thought he played alright against Swansea, huffed and puffed in midfield, didnt let them play with the ball.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: