Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: my thoughts  (Read 2439 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 21:37:02 »

We were never in trouble all match but struggled to find the quality to carve a breakthrough 'early doors'. I though this showed why bringing Cureo home would be a waste of time.

We came on strong for the last 20 but it looked again like we wouldn't get that opening after Hameur hit the keeper with his shot. Que Rory and mental celebrations. Marvellous.

Ifil defended well but the distribution was woeful from the back line. I think Jack Smith gets more stick than he deserves. Holgate did well but needds to beef up. Migs is our only quality midfielder.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 21:44:47 »

we only scored late on because that was the secret masterplan.

When we go infront, the usual pattern follows. Team comes back and batters us, we sit too deep, invite them on, we panic we make mistake. Team score equalizer.

Then same again, but by choosing to hold back untill the 92nd minute, we gave Colchester United no time at all to come back and attack us, the perfect game plan in my opinion  Cheesy
DMR

« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 21:47:53 »

we still managed to concede a free kick, a corner and defend it in a distinctly dodgy manner... love it  Cool
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 21:50:17 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
we still managed to concede a free kick, a corner and defend it in a distinctly dodgy manner... love it  Cool

Which is alot less than what Oldham hit us with after we scored our 2nd at thier place  Cool
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: