Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Pakistan Vs England 3rd Test thread  (Read 4849 times)
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 09:47:06 »

The Glory days are over! .. we have a tough tour of India .. home v Pakistan and Sri Lanka will be hard .. then Aussies away .. we will be about 4 or 5 in world after all that!

Fats mate,don't be silly,Pakistan is a hell of a hard place to go to and win a test series.We've still got  a good team,but we have not batted well enough in this series and Pakistan have played well.If we had held our nerve in Multan we would have won but we didn't Sad Hopefully in India we will not make the same mistakes,we've still got a team that can do the business Smiley

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Spud

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 16:04:09 »

Im confident we will roll Pakistan over at Home, the ptiches in Pakistan favour the Home batting side which they have taken with both hands. Our pitches on the other hand will favour the swing bowling of Hoggard and Jones.
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 16:44:09 »

Im confident we will roll Pakistan over at Home, the ptiches in Pakistan favour the Home batting side which they have taken with both hands. Our pitches on the other hand will favour the swing bowling of Hoggard and Jones.

:agree: Poor old Fats sounds like he has already given up on the England boys who he will never see win again Wink

And fate has just
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, December 2, 2005, 08:25:14 »

Pakistan were 636-8 when they declared, because Inzy got out on 96.We are 5-1,Tres got out,i'm just hoping we can hold out for the draw but its unlikely Sad .

And fate has just
fatbury

« Reply #34 on: Friday, December 2, 2005, 08:26:42 »

no im not being that down about things ... but we have been truly absymal on this tour
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, December 2, 2005, 09:16:00 »

Yes i would agree,we should have won in Multan Sad .
I just hope with losing this series that it doesn't effect the England teams chances of winning team of the year in the BBC sports awards Wink

And fate has just
DMR

« Reply #36 on: Friday, December 2, 2005, 09:25:25 »

Shot Vaughaner
Spud

« Reply #37 on: Friday, December 2, 2005, 15:51:28 »

Quote from: "larwood"
Pakistan were 636-8 when they declared, because Inzy got out on 96.We are 5-1,Tres got out,i'm just hoping we can hold out for the draw but its unlikely Sad .

And we only got those wickets because they were playing it like a 20/20 game.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, December 2, 2005, 19:38:39 »

i dont hold much hope for day 5 tbh. it looks bleak. collingwood and bell have already got runs so theyll be gone in the morning and then KP and Freddie will go cheaply as usual
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, December 2, 2005, 22:23:05 »

don't worry rich, plunkett will hit his maiden century!  Beers
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, December 3, 2005, 11:28:37 »

201-2 at lunch  to 248 all out  Crying

thought we had a chance at lunchtime of a draw.
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, December 3, 2005, 11:49:50 »

Only five of our batsmen lasted more than 6 balls. Extras were our third top score. :shock:

Not looking good for India.
Spud

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, December 3, 2005, 12:47:45 »

I could not fucking believe it when i got up and looked on the text to see the headline "Brilliant Pakistan crush England!"  :evil:

When i went to bed we were looking like we had no problems whatsoever, Bell & Collingwood knocking it about and keeping out Kaneria.

Time to sort their heads out and get back to winning ways.  :|
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, December 3, 2005, 13:08:41 »

i shouldnt worry too much. i still think we are a much better side than Pakistan. just wait till they step foot on English soil next summer! as for the loss i put it down to cockeyness and big headed attitudes of the players as well as injuries (even though that shouldnt really be an exuse) but a full strength team would have won 3-0 simple as that
Spud

« Reply #44 on: Saturday, December 3, 2005, 14:38:30 »

Quote from: "Rich"
i shouldnt worry too much. i still think we are a much better side than Pakistan. just wait till they step foot on English soil next summer! as for the loss i put it down to cockeyness and big headed attitudes of the players as well as injuries (even though that shouldnt really be an exuse) but a full strength team would have won 3-0 simple as that

Oh yeah i still think we'll spank them at Home.  Beers
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: