Poll
Question: Will you be going Saturday?  (Voting closed: Wednesday, December 8, 2004, 22:34:01)
Yes  I always go no matter what - 8 (36.4%)
Yes I have nothing better to do - 3 (13.6%)
No Im not paying for that rubbish - 4 (18.2%)
No cant be arsed - 2 (9.1%)
No Im going to London to watch the hatton fight and drink a few beers - 1 (4.5%)
No Im working - 4 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Will you be going Saturday?  (Read 12479 times)
DMR

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 19:00:38 »

Season ticket holder, haven't missed a game through choice for about 5 years.

And I'm 50:50
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 19:18:49 »

Fuck me....what a bunch of fair weather lightweights....we've had a couple of poor shows, which were preceded by 2 Sheff Weds, Hull, and beating the Sh**ty.

Even the Bradford City game was illuminated by Igoe's free kick.

There is no such thing as team that is on fire week on week, negativity on the terrace, spread by absence as much as abuse, doesn't help the players at all.....
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 19:22:05 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Fuck me....what a bunch of fair weather lightweights....we've had a couple of poor shows, which were preceded by 2 Sheff Weds, Hull, and beating the Sh**ty.

There is no such thing as team that is on fire week on week, negativity on the terrace, spread by absence as much as abuse, doesn't help the players at all.....

Good point.
DMR

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 19:23:32 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

But there is nothing, Reg, nothing to suggest it will improve yet
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 19:26:58 »

Im a fair weather fan so what? Its my choice what i spend my hard earned on and if I chose to spend it on beer instead of boring depressing footie.
In all honesty Im on a jolly this weekend  but will more than likely be back in the townend sooner rather than later.

/
W56196272
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 19:41:27 »

You may be fairweather  Yeovil, but are you lightweight?

i
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 19:42:39 »

I wish I was .

/
W56196272
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 21:14:55 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
Nah, I sometimes where my Hibernian hat, and tartan scarf, but no ginger wig for me.  Just had my black coat on last night.

Did you go to Wycombe (I think) last season in the FA Cup wearing a Hibs scarf/shirt?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, December 10, 2004, 16:40:56 »

I'm going, and my expectations are quite low.  On past experience, when my expectations have been particularly low, I tend to be very pleasantly surprised.

'Younger fans' (said in a very patronising voice) may ask where the next decent performance is coming from, but then you never know do you? That's what football is about.  Your team can be totally shite one week and brilliant the next.

Who knows what's going to happen tomorrow?  We could lose 5-0, win 5-0, draw 3-3, or none of the above.

You never know what's around the corner when you're a  Swindon fan Wink  The only thing do know is that I will be there!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: