Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 129   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The longest TEF thread ever!  (Read 99006 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2005, 20:14:39 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Yes those dogs attacked Tommy they dont like Staffs apparently.

I often used to take Tom up there with me when I only had the one dog.

Thats my uncle  :shake:

Tells the wife he isnt going to the pub, but to walk the dogs.....
spacey

« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2005, 20:16:18 »

It's weird how dogs pick out a particular breed for hating.My dog hates greyhounds, if he ever caught one he'd mess it up proper :x
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2005, 20:16:26 »

Good day - I have many locals. Tetsed our newly created beer bong. Downed a pint in 6 seconds. Proceding to get drunk now. Cheesy  Cool  Tongue  Beers  :guinness:

Bad day - I found out that PriceWaterhouseCoopers wanted me to attend an interview/pyschometric test day that proceeds a team building exercise day, but didn't contact me about it! About 15 students out of those who applied (less than 40) get jobs that pay £21k starting rising to £30 k in 3 years. I'm really pissed off!  :evil:  :x  Sad
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2005, 20:21:11 »

Quote from: "DV85"

Thats my uncle  :shake:

Tells the wife he isnt going to the pub, but to walk the dogs.....

She must know hes always in there

/
W56196272
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2005, 20:51:43 »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8718055571&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Won this on e-bay earlier for a quid.

Will bring back a few memories when I give it a listen.  Cheesy
Sussex

« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2005, 22:41:20 »

Found out recently, from a mutual friend, that an ex (from a couple of years ago) is getting married next month. To a Cuban hotel manager (she's an air hostess, they met on one of her long haul jollys)

Fair play to the bloke, he gets paid about 10p (exaggerated, but you know what I mean) an hour over there, and now gets a legal ticket to stay in the UK for citizenship, and a 50/50 stake in the flat she's just bought. Stupid bint!

We carried on 'doing stuff', and I take great satisfaction that I boned her the week before he proposed  

She was lovely (5'9, blonde, 36DD, innocent girl next door look), and bought tickets for us to see Swindon v Blackpool at home as a birthday present a few years ago.

I fucked up though. But that's another story  Cheesy

I'm not bitter, honest  Cheesy
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2005, 22:49:12 »

Yesterday I saw Ricky Shakes and Nicky Nicolau while I was at work (Sainsbury's  Oops ). They asked where the Rose wine was, Nicky didnt realise it was the colour of the wine. Anyway, apparently they had "some girls coming over". I hope Ricky didn't injure himself. Wink

Sainsbury's really is the place to shop if you want to go footballer spotting. In the month I have worked there I have seen: Jenks, Iffy, CC-P, Nicho, Ricky and Nicky onseveral occasions. Cool  Oh and Matt Heywood.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2005, 23:25:27 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Good day - I have many locals. Tetsed our newly created beer bong. Downed a pint in 6 seconds. Proceding to get drunk now. Cheesy  Cool  Tongue  Beers  :guinness:

Bad day - I found out that PriceWaterhouseCoopers wanted me to attend an interview/pyschometric test day that proceeds a team building exercise day, but didn't contact me about it! About 15 students out of those who applied (less than 40) get jobs that pay £21k starting rising to £30 k in 3 years. I'm really pissed off!  :evil:  :x  Sad

PWC are good to work for, they will pay for your membership to the Insitute of Chartered Accountants once you have completed the course, if you do it.  This costs about £600 - 700 for the first year.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 07:11:39 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
Quote from: "simon pieman"

PWC are good to work for, they will pay for your membership to the Insitute of Chartered Accountants once you have completed the course, if you do it.  This costs about £600 - 700 for the first year.

Yeah I'm going to contact them about it because it's fairly annoying , especially as the application took an hour and a half to complete
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 07:38:02 »

Today I feel like shet,got a cold and a farking headache. In the house on my bill cos my family have gone away to the canary islands for a week(They had better bring me back a nice prezzy or I will give them the guilt trip).I'm staying at my auntys every night though which is ok though because shes a good cook and my older cousins let me stay up late and buy me drinks Cool I get to sleep in the spare room with a big double bed and a bathroom which is fairly kewl.
Random-I heard a cat screaming last night and I got really scared.Now I'm afraid to leave the back door incase theres a dead cat and fur everywhere out there.

RED ARMY
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 08:52:26 »

Quote from: "sade"
Today I feel like shet,got a cold and a farking headache. In the house on my bill cos my family have gone away to the canary islands for a week(They had better bring me back a nice prezzy or I will give them the guilt trip).I'm staying at my auntys every night though which is ok though because shes a good cook and my older cousins let me stay up late and buy me drinks Cool I get to sleep in the spare room with a big double bed and a bathroom which is fairly kewl.
Random-I heard a cat screaming last night and I got really scared.Now I'm afraid to leave the back door incase theres a dead cat and fur everywhere out there.

Cat fur everywhere!  Hopefully not.  Did see two pigeon wings on the way home from work yesterday, not nice. And also drove my car into another one of those silly pillars at sainsburys, luckily the pillar looked like it was more injured than my car  
fatbury

« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 09:01:00 »

bad news - fiver down after footy on Saturday .. cant work out why

good news - gonna get my swindon ticket for Friday today YAY!
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 09:13:36 »

Bad news today - missus told me she wants me to leave  Crying

Oh well, 12 years down the drain..................

Good News - should get to more away games  Tongue

Wise men say........
McLovin

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 09:16:51 »

Every cloud, SS...  Wink
fatbury

« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 09:18:20 »

Sheepshagger .. the names get stranger by the day!

Bloody good first post tho!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 129   Go Up
Print
Jump to: