Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sonic will now refer to himself in the third person  (Read 612 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 22:08:08 »

... from now on.

He feels that if it was good enough for Julius Caesar, it's good enough for him.

Furthermore, Sonic will only be responding to 'Oh Lord and Chief of Everything Hip, Groovy and Ace' from this day forward, until further notice.

Message end.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 22:14:21 »

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course, I would never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking, but somehow I think she knew. Lois had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright, exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life."

[Lois slugs Peter, knocking him out - cut to nighttime]...

I awoke several hours later in a daze.

Rigobert Song La la la
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 23:36:32 »

http://www.markrice.com/20031230_peru/images/2/42010027_StrangeMonkey.jpg
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 23:41:59 »

Ho im so drunk, i really thought u wrote that.........  
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 04:47:53 »

Quote from: "Onion_Jimbo"
I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course, I would never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking, but somehow I think she knew. Lois had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright, exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life."

[Lois slugs Peter, knocking him out - cut to nighttime]...

I awoke several hours later in a daze.

i fucking love family guy. if you hadnt noticed  :roll:

ooooh have a random picture too
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/jimothy/Dog_Panda.jpg

santini

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 07:24:44 »

Now that Sonic is  in the third person ... I hope he cleaned himself after the first and second.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: