Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 92 Club  (Read 975 times)
Elsterap

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 10:18:39 »

Anyone been to all 92 grounds in the football league or come close?  I'd like to be able to do it at some point - but require a lot more money to even get close.  I've only ever been to the close away Swindon matches so far and three Premier League games.  Crying
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 10:34:23 »

I've done about 70....got a vague ambition to do the 92,  to the extent that I try and pick out 3 or 4 a season that I've yet to do when possible.

Next season should provide a few good opportunities......Gray's Athletic anyone?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 10:37:38 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I've done about 70....got a vague ambition to do the 92,  to the extent that I try and pick out 3 or 4 a season that I've yet to do when possible.

Next season should provide a few good opportunities......Gray's Athletic anyone?

Indeed, if we do go down I will be able to add quite a few to my list of 60 odd.
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 10:40:32 »

poss 40/50 for me
land_of_bo

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 10:42:13 »

I think I've done about 60....

There are a few where I've been to old grounds and not the new though, like Derby, Leicester, Stoke, Sunderland, Brighton, Hull can't think of the others....
redbird

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 10:48:09 »

Quote from: "Elsterap"
Anyone been to all 92 grounds in the football league or come close?  I'd like to be able to do it at some point - but require a lot more money to even get close.  I've only ever been to the close away Swindon matches so far and three Premier League games.  Crying

I am up to 48 so far and hope to do another 3 or 4 this season........can I have the award for top female or can someone do better???
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 10:50:20 »

Quote from: "redbird"

I am up to 48 so far and hope to do another 3 or 4 this season........can I have the award for top female or can someone do better???

Depends how many Walrus has done. Wink

Birdie is usually in attendance at a few away games, could be close.
mattboyslim

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 11:55:32 »

Only done 30, university scuppered lots of away games, and a genral lack of travelling companions makes for lonely trips.
Asher

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 12:17:55 »

Done in region of 50 but last year did about 10 new and this year hopefully should add extra 15 or so.
Piemonte

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 12:21:55 »

I must have done 40ish, although I cant be bothered to count them up properly
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 12:25:26 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
Quote from: "redbird"

Depends how many Walrus has done. Wink

Birdie is usually in attendance at a few away games, could be close.

:shock:

I've only done about 15-20 I think.....  Here goes:

1) County Ground (Swindon)
2) Withdean Stadium (Brighton)
3) Griffin Park (Brentford)
4) Vicarage Road (Watford)
5) Selhurst Park (Crystal Palace)
6) Layer Road (Colchester)
7) Kenilworth Road (Luton)
Cool National Hockey Stadium (Franchise)
9) Roots Hall? (Southend)
10) Nene Park (Rubbish & Dustbins)
11) Adams Park (Wycombe)
12) Fitness First Stadium (Bournemuff)
13) Ashton Gate (Brizzle)
14) Loftus Road (QPR)

I thought there were a couple more than that, I might remember later...!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: