Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I Feel Sick To The Stomach  (Read 3128 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 19:22:04 »

Why don't we do something about it??

Maybe the trust could buy the club or we could try and get a fan on the board?? Or you can ALL lobby the council and get this ground re-development going!

Hopefully a few of us become millionaires when we're older and we could buy the club. That'd be the day  Sad

It's not fair though, how do shitty little teams like Wigan and Hull get taken over and we don't? Wigan and Hull had done fuck all for football before, just been little wastes of space at the bottom of the fourth division. This is a club with a history and, although not at the moment, a great fan base. Why does no one want to invest in us??

I hate to see this club die, I've only been watching properly for about 10 years but I've got videos and I've read about what this club has done in the past. We were a great club once  Sad

I feel blue  Sad
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 19:58:38 »

sadly i dont hold any hope of it getting better any time soon?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 20:38:23 »

Quote from: "Tails"

It's not fair though, how do shitty little teams like Wigan and Hull get taken over and we don't?

Because they have the fan base and their council didn't own their grounds perhaps?!  :evil:

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 03:05:49 »

Quote from: "spacey"
I don't believe it :shock:  We're in shit loads of debt, crowds are dropping, we're heading towards going out of business.

I never realised :-))(

Maybe instead of endlessly making the same point on a forum that no fucker reads you should get off your arse and do something about it.

I suggest a sponsored stab yourself to death, I for one would donate generously.

I don't know whats got into people on this forum. I try to make a post about football and get nothing but insults.

This forum is really going down hill. Used to be great, real good chats about our club.
STFC Village

« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 03:10:07 »

Don't take it personally mate, everyone is just hacked off with the way things are going atm :grin: Put that on your face
STFC Village

« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 03:16:26 »

If it'll make you feel better, you can take the piss out of me....i haven't had sex for 6 months....what do you have to say about that? Tongue
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 03:18:52 »

Birdy is availiable  Smiley
STFC Village

« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 03:24:28 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
Birdy is availiable  Smiley
I wish Oops

Haven't even had a sniff of a chance since i split up with the ex, i'm getting concerned. Have i lost my mojo? :? Going to Canada next week, so fingers crossed Cool
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 07:57:42 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
Quote from: "Tails"

It's not fair though, how do shitty little teams like Wigan and Hull get taken over and we don't?

Because they have the fan base and their council didn't own their grounds perhaps?!  :evil:

And Hull have had massive potential for ages, unfortunately David Lloyd screwed the club out of a shit load of cash, and once they got back on track were selling out Bootferry Park which only held about 10,000 - as soon as the KC was opened attendances rose by at least 5000 per game, and in some cases by 15000.

Hull are one of the biggest clubs outside the Premiership, and because no-one in Hull has ever been anywhere else, they all have a massive passion for their sport teams, it also helps that the council are behind the club.  Hull has been undergoing a huge re-generation project in the last few years, and football and rugby league are integral to this.

Swindon is full of non-locals who couldn't give a shit, the same unfortunately can be said about the council.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 08:09:02 »

Swindon is full of non-locals who couldn't give a shit, the same unfortunately can be said about the council

You've got  it spot on KT.The town is full of people who'd rather go shopping in sports soccer[or whatever the fuck its called] on a saturday,buying half price chelsea shirts,while up the road their local team is in desperate need of support.
All the council seem concerned about is getting their slice of flesh,they have done nothing to help r.e  the stadium.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 08:09:40 »

I don't get all this sack the board chants.  If you were on a plane heading to certain death you don't shout out sack the pilot he's shit.  You stick with him to see if he can get you out of the shit.  Bad analogy I know but my point is if we sack this group of directors who the fuck is gonna come in and turn things around?

I think we need clear and precise commuincation between the board and the supporters.  This "the fans are idiots" attitude needs to change, we are possibly the clubs greatest assets at the moment, people, King included, need to realise this.
McLovin

« Reply #26 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 08:13:44 »

I know he can't do much, but seeing as Saturday was potentially time to sack King, shouldn't little Willie have made more of an effort to be at the ground instead of standing on a box next to the fat lesbian at some racecourse?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 08:32:03 »

To be honest I don't think you can have a go at Willie for doing his "day job".  He's a figurehead of a chairman, that's about it really.  A famous name which would hopefully attract potential investors, obviously this hasn't worked though.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 16:37:06 »

Quote from: "janaage"
I don't get all this sack the board chants.  If you were on a plane heading to certain death you don't shout out sack the pilot he's shit.  You stick with him to see if he can get you out of the shit.  Bad analogy I know but my point is if we sack this group of directors who the fuck is gonna come in and turn things around?

I think we need clear and precise commuincation between the board and the supporters.  This "the fans are idiots" attitude needs to change, we are possibly the clubs greatest assets at the moment, people, King included, need to realise this.

As Banbury Red said, and I suspected, there is no succession to replace the Board, no Plan B, they are all we've got, and might well dissolve the Club if it suits their interests in my view.

ust be the oldest
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: