Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The story so far...how it should be  (Read 962 times)
benji_turner

« on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 20:17:00 »

There we go then, the result we expected we got. With respect to King, his eye for a player was superb at this level, and I could seem him heading to a new club as chief scout, possibly at a higher level. I also feel he was let down by the board a little bit too, who quite frankly are the biggest bunch of jokers ive ever seen. Me n my mates on a night of heavy drinkin could make more sense and give more support. Despite this King was not a great manager, he was almost in a guise as a manager, playing the part, talking as a manager, rather than doing it and so he slipped up but that is now history. All my support will go to Iffy now, he seems a top bloke and has the best interests of the club at heart. I think we should not stop the changes though. Sandy Gray is a mess, im starting to doubt she is even a woman. She looks like a tramp. Maybe it's Andy Gray in good drag? Anyway I think we gotta get someone who is of authority in charge here. Even though he put prices up, Mark Devlin definitely was a good chief exec, expecially the way he worked closely with King during that successful season. It all needs to start from the top and replacing that thick bitch is a very good start. I also think, despite Iffy's enthusiasm, we could do with a good seasoned coach in charge of our players. Ray Wilkins would be a good choice for sure, as would Lennie Lawrence, just somebody with a bit of experience to lead the way. I'd then like to see Iffy made assistant cos the bloke seems top. I hope there will be a bit of restructuring and with that, who knows, we could have more success in this division!!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 20:19:34 »

Paragraphs? :-))(

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 20:20:32 »

Good post aside!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: