Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: shit months  (Read 1834 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 4, 2005, 01:06:41 »

so we're at the start of a new year now and every month ahead of us.

i always like january because its the start and all that sorta stuff  Cool

february is my first nomination for shittest month of the year. its so crap. xmas feels so long ago and the weather is rain rain and more rain. but there is a half term then

march- crappety crap crap, weathers gettin a bit better but still pretty shocking. second nomination for shittest month.

april- quite an under rated month. easter sometimes falls in it, and the weather is warming up properly now, alos the month before my birthday.

may- my birthday, and its when summer really starts setting in. good month this one with play offs and all the stuff at the sharp end of the season

june- great month, start of summer holidays, middle month aswell with longest day et all i think.

july- as above, proper summer now, probably in marbella surrounded by northerners and greasy fry ups.

august- start of the footy season, which is always good news, but the weather can somtimes be on the wane.

september- start back at college, which is always quite a good thing because how ever much it sounds shit, going back after such a long break i find is quite nice.  start of autumn and raaiiiinnnn. not quite a shit month

october- shit month nomination, just.  dont be fooled by halloween which is of course right at the end aswell. cold windy wet and boring. xmas feels a mile off, summer is a distant memory

november- hmmm my thoughts on this month are pleasant. im not quite sure why, but i quite like it, bonfire night and all that jazz, its a cosy month.

december- brilliant month i recon, xmas new years blah blah blah of course. one of my faves.

so the shit months. february march and october. i cant decide whats the worst.

anyone else got any favourite or worst months that they are looking forward to or not for 05?

officially blacker than the night.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2005, 02:24:02 »

I like March because its my,Sadieo and Sonic Youths Mums birthday.also you get mad march hares which are cool.
I also like April because i think about going on holiday and stuff.
I also like September because I can go to the duck race Cool

/
W56196272
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2005, 07:12:46 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I like March because its my,Sadieo and Sonic Youths Mums birthday.also you get mad march hares which are cool.

You remember that it's my Mum's birthday but forget it's also mine? You numpty :|

May's good and bad because the football season comes to an end which is an equally good and bad thing. August is good because football season starts. I can't think of anything else.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2005, 12:04:55 »

January - Cold. Exams. Cold and Exams. Shit month.
February - Cold. Even colder. No exams though. Shit month
March - Quite cold. Pre-season nets start. Average month
April - Quite rainy, but spring is in the air. Pre-season friendlies (cricket) start. Revision starts. Average month
May - League season starts. Revision. Average month.
June - Must be divided into two categories:
1st half: Exams. Revision. Exams. Shit half month.
2nd half: Holidays, cricket, birthday. Great half month.
July: Great weather, great cricket, great drinking, great holidays. Great month.
August: Great weather, great cricket, great drinking, great holidays. Great month.
September: Good weather, good cricket, good drinking, good holidays. Good month.
October: Off to Uni. Starting to get cold. Good month.
November: Getting colder. Average month.
December: Christmas and New Year's. Great month.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2005, 20:00:28 »

May is the best month as that's when my birthday is and oh yeah it's the start of the summer and oh yeah.....

Dunno about the others though, depends on the year.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2005, 21:21:54 »

spot on with the month evaluation there dex

I also like September because I can go to the duck race Cool
whats this duck race lark then? i want to go to a duck race, that'd be awesome.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 02:29:15 »

They put a million rubber ducks in the river and the winner gets a grand( I think) It sucks really I never win ,though next year Im thinking about a remote control duck Cool

/
W56196272
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 12:54:16 »

Where's this? Bibury?

I remember turning up there one year when I was a nipper expecting to see real ducks.  Sad
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 20:01:29 »

They put a million rubber ducks in the river and the winner gets a grand( I think) It sucks really I never win ,though next year Im thinking about a remote control duck Cool
i wanted a duck race with real ducks. i'll invent my own and people will flock from around the county to see this monumental event.
Dazzza

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 20:38:51 »

Has to be January for me.  That is after all of the fun and games have ended.

Back at work, the holiday hangover and that nasty long wait until pay day after getting paid early in December.  

Add to that the crap weather and that everyone else is broke and not going out to play then it all gets boring.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: