Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paid Fantasy Premier League  (Read 4275 times)
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, October 20, 2024, 10:34:38 »

It also requires you to save up 3-4 transfers to re structure your team. Unless you have Wild Card.

TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, October 20, 2024, 12:31:25 »

I've gone for it. It's a risk but think having a packed midfield and 2 strikers like Jackson and Watkins may help more in the long term as everyone's going the same team every week
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, October 20, 2024, 22:54:35 »

It also requires you to save up 3-4 transfers to re structure your team. Unless you have Wild Card.

As far as I’m aware you can only save up a maximum of two transfers.

Ended up on 39 this week against an average of (so it says) 32. So pretty pleased.
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, October 20, 2024, 23:04:13 »

As far as I’m aware you can only save up a maximum of two transfers.

Ended up on 39 this week against an average of (so it says) 32. So pretty pleased.

Not this year. It's 5 now.
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, October 20, 2024, 23:05:00 »

I've gone for it. It's a risk but think having a packed midfield and 2 strikers like Jackson and Watkins may help more in the long term as everyone's going the same team every week

You've ditched Haaland the week before they play Soton at home???
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, October 20, 2024, 23:08:38 »

Not this year. It's 5 now.

Gotcha, didn’t know that! Think I might take advantage of that change. Happy with my team other than struggling to figure out to do with the Norwegian
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, October 20, 2024, 23:23:29 »

Difficult one. I'd be hiding behind the sofa every time City play if I didn't own the robot.

Is it worth the stress?
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, October 21, 2024, 10:19:03 »

You've ditched Haaland the week before they play Soton at home???
I have, i was going to before the Newcastle Fulham and Wolves games too. I have a bit of a buffer in the league so worth risking it in my opinion

A midfield of Johnson,Salah,Palmer,Rogers,Mbeumo i think will get more points. Worth the gamble imo
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, October 21, 2024, 10:40:43 »

I've not had Haaland since the start, fat lot of good that's done me.
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, October 21, 2024, 15:03:50 »

I have, i was going to before the Newcastle Fulham and Wolves games too. I have a bit of a buffer in the league so worth risking it in my opinion

A midfield of Johnson,Salah,Palmer,Rogers,Mbeumo i think will get more points. Worth the gamble imo

I'm not discrediting your strategy. It's just the timing. Surely you wait 1 more week for Haaland to play at home to the worst team in the league. Unless you are afraid of being frozen out on price on other assets.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, October 21, 2024, 16:58:12 »

I'm not discrediting your strategy. It's just the timing. Surely you wait 1 more week for Haaland to play at home to the worst team in the league. Unless you are afraid of being frozen out on price on other assets.
Just going with my gut tbh and realistically you are probably right. Just thought as i had a few transfers available that by moving him out i could get more points potentially from Palmer & Jackson Vs Newcastle and Mbeumo at home to Ipswich.

Probably a huge mistake but just think with Haaland as everyone has him you have to take a risk at some point.
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, October 21, 2024, 17:19:25 »

Mate, if Haaland has another stinker at the weekend you will be a genius for moving off a week early. I hope you are wrong though!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: