Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town calendar on Outlook  (Read 454 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« on: Monday, June 10, 2024, 13:55:51 »

Some time ago I downloaded a calendar from the Swindon Website and saved it to my work outlook site so I could see when our games were happening.

I don't think it's worked for ages, but I still have the Swindon Town shared Calendar option, but when I check the box I get a message saying 'The operation failed. The operation interfaces have returned an unknown error'. I also can't seem to now do anything with the calendar. I wouldn't have minded and written it off as an inconvenience, but every 30 minutes or so my windows security gives me a pop up box asking me to enter my user name and password to download.

Is there any way for me to get rid of this calendar or am I going to have to live with it? I could open a ticket with my work helpdesk but just in case there was anyone that might be computer savvy that might have a bright idea?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 10, 2024, 15:37:25 »

" I also can't seem to now do anything with the calendar"

I assume you mean the calendar can't be deleted?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 10, 2024, 15:46:42 »

" I also can't seem to now do anything with the calendar"

I assume you mean the calendar can't be deleted?

Nope, the delete and copy calendar options are greyed out.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: