Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Notts County pre match drivel and matchday Fred  (Read 10968 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #240 on: Saturday, March 30, 2024, 14:17:41 »

A not very confident home team against a team that should have embarrased us but didn't.

I thought Kokolo had a great game against their number 11- he barely had an opportunity to do anything. One of the lads most effedtive performances.

Drinan was the busiest I have seen him I think.

Glatzel was handed his goal on a plate BUT, that plate was a bit fragile and spinning atop a pole. He had to work to take it and took it well.

A bit dissapointing that we conceeded but, as soon as the lump came on, SWMBO and I thought he was going to score. At least he only scored one.

I'm breathing a bit easier now, but only a bit.

I thought I was the only one - Kokolo was my MotM
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Saturday, March 30, 2024, 14:35:50 »

I thought I was the only one - Kokolo was my MotM

You reminded me I hadn't voted yet.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #242 on: Saturday, March 30, 2024, 15:31:18 »

Kokolo did have a decent game for me too but was a bit behind a few others for me in terms of MotM, but possibly his best game so far in a Town shirt for me.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
NotHarryAgombar

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Saturday, March 30, 2024, 20:51:42 »

A tough watch yesterday - Notts passed the ball around in their own half but lacked the urgency in our half, and it wasn’t obvious how they were looking to score - only late on when the tall sub came on did they put a couple of crosses in - and scored from one.
Our shape / organisation was better yesterday - although we did drop a little too deep second half. Both Kokolo and Elbouzedi played well at wing back - their left WB Jones is one of the top players for assists in L2.
The conditions were tricky - the pitch was bumpy and the wind made it difficult, hence passes were over or under hit at times.
Although both goals were gifted to us, Glatzel still had work to do with his.
Those 3 points mean we’re probably safe from the drop now.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: