Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Doncaster Rovers pre match drivel and matchday thread  (Read 10429 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 09:06:49 »

I got vocal about Moruni and our demise, got a few heads turning. Defo heard in the press box as I was stood right next to it. What a piss poor excuse for a football club, a fuck8ng embarrassment that deserves fuck all support.

One would suggest it is going in the right direction support wise.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 09:29:30 »

I’m really past caring now but another nugget of drivel from Gunning - he now has to rotate players not because they’re not fit but because the pitch is sticky.

I fucking give up.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 10:01:37 »

I’d rather we were managerless for the rest of the season and let the players pick the team😁

So, give no fucks
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 10:08:05 »

On a side note I think the Doncaster players must be made of straw, never seen so many players rolling around on the floor after a tackle.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 10:20:34 »

Yeah, could hear the associated girly screeching up in the DRS from the big tough Yorkshiremen.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 10:29:49 »

Is now the time for the powers that be, to make a proper concerted effort to try and put a proper plan in place for next season and look to get a proper manager and coaching team in place? They can then make decisions on the players we currently have, as well as working with Jamie Russell on recruiting the players they need to implement the plan properly.

The Gunning experiment hasn't worked and it's time for steps to be taken to try and improve next season. I've no doubt, as it seems to be the way of the club these days, to make decisions way too late.

That first half yesterday was one of the worst Swindon performances I can remember. Truly woeful.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #246 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 10:41:26 »

Is now the time for the powers that be, to make a proper concerted effort to try and put a proper plan in place for next season and look to get a proper manager and coaching team in place? They can then make decisions on the players we currently have, as well as working with Jamie Russell on recruiting the players they need to implement the plan properly.

The Gunning experiment hasn't worked and it's time for steps to be taken to try and improve next season. I've no doubt, as it seems to be the way of the club these days, to make decisions way too late.

That first half yesterday was one of the worst Swindon performances I can remember. Truly woeful.
Yeah pretty much this for me too.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 10:42:56 »

Yeah pretty much this for me too.

And you never know, we might sell a few more season tickers off the back of it.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 10:48:28 »

I'm still smiling at people thinking Clem&Co plan for anything past what they can see at the end of their nose. They're clueless and I have zero trust in any decisions they make, Gunning or his replacement will be on a hiding to nothing.

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 10:52:43 »

I'm still smiling at people thinking Clem&Co plan for anything past what they can see at the end of their nose. They're clueless and I have zero trust in any decisions they make, Gunning or his replacement will be on a hiding to nothing.

Oh I 100% think that Clem is incredibly incompetent and I don't for 1 second expect any joined up thinking to happen,  you'll just have to humour me!

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 11:07:07 »

One would suggest it is going in the right direction support wise.

Even a lot of the die hard Clem dick riders have suddenly gone awol on socials. Bit like towards the end of Powers reign. Still a few left though.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 11:08:09 »

I’d rather we were managerless for the rest of the season and let the players pick the team😁

May as well pick a fan out of the crowd to pick the team every week. Absolutely no way we do any worse than with 'Mad Gav' the giant pillock.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 11:09:13 »

May as well pick a fan out of the crowd to pick the team every week. Absolutely no way we do any worse than with 'Mad Gav' the giant pillock.

Clap Clap

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #253 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 11:11:36 »

I am sure he just has a bag full of players names and picks them out randomly before games.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Sunday, March 17, 2024, 11:11:47 »

Maybe we can appoint Adam Hart and he can rack up 11 big lines of his special Colombian marching powder on the physio desk before they go out. At least they'd be awake from the start and not concede early.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: