Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stockpot v STFC matchday thread  (Read 11318 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 09:54:50 »

Haven't really read back as didn't see any of the game on Saturday, but someone on our Whatsapp group sent a picture of Zav Austin in the director's box and I know it's been done a lot, but what actual tangible/intangible benefits to the club does Zav Austin serve? Yes I know Clem has said he was a big contributory factor in getting Power out allegedly and he's a 'mate' of Clems, but I just wonder if it's ever been stated what he ACTUALLY does for the club on a day to day basis?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 09:57:46 »

Well we rode our luck and got a point none of us expected.

We hit a post and a great blocking save at the end, they missed some sitters and saw our keeper play out of his skin.

Plodding on...chip, chip, chip, away at the 50 point line and the Beamish zone of misery.

However....well done lads!

Big match tomorrow night v Tranmere.

Clems Army!
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 10:23:39 »

Haven't really read back as didn't see any of the game on Saturday, but someone on our Whatsapp group sent a picture of Zav Austin in the director's box and I know it's been done a lot, but what actual tangible/intangible benefits to the club does Zav Austin serve? Yes I know Clem has said he was a big contributory factor in getting Power out allegedly and he's a 'mate' of Clems, but I just wonder if it's ever been stated what he ACTUALLY does for the club on a day to day basis?

I still believe it was him that told Clem what Power was up to which allowed Clem to get the club on the cheap, so he obviously knows a lot of the dodgy deals that have been done behind the scenes.

So either Clem feels indebted to him or Zav has the evidence that would screw Clem.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 10:26:59 »

So either Clem feels indebted to him or Zav has the evidence that would screw Clem.

I think it’s a mixture of both in fairness.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #289 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 10:37:45 »

I think it’s a mixture of both in fairness.
Agreed.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 10:43:34 »

Could it be some of the money Morfuni says he has injected is actually Zav Austin’s? I’ve long thought Morfuni has in effect been a funnel rather than having £7m lying around to put into the club.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #291 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 11:34:26 »

Zav Austin? He doesn't do anything day to day, honest. He's simply a matchday guest who sometimes uses STFC's name to coach players in Pakistan at a club that is definitely not made up and doesn't even have anything to do with STFC, even the name.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 11:59:37 »

Zav does fuck all. He's here for the visa scheme in Karachi that the club doesn't pay a penny towards even though the government have confirmed they do for the first two years.

Lies.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: