Poll
Question: Who gets your vote?  (Voting closed: Tuesday, October 3, 2023, 15:45:52)
Murphy Mahoney - 5 (6.7%)
Frazer Blake-Tracy - 0 (0%)
Tom Brewitt - 3 (4%)
Udoka Godwin-Malife - 15 (20%)
Tariq Uwakwe (sub 58) - 0 (0%)
Remeao Hutton - 0 (0%)
Saidou Khan - 38 (50.7%)
Jake Cain (sub 77) - 1 (1.3%)
Dan Kemp - 13 (17.3%)
Charlie Austin (sub 91) - 0 (0%)
Jake Young (sub 58) - 0 (0%)
Tyrese Shade (on 58) - 0 (0%)
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy (on 58) - 0 (0%)
Liam Kinsella (on 77) - 0 (0%)
Harrison Minturn (on 91) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Grimsby MoM Thread  (Read 4132 times)
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, September 30, 2023, 21:52:33 »

Khan was excellent. We need to start getting some contracts extended. A few good performances today. Special mention to Kemp who is also so good and Brewitt who puts his head or body in the way of everything.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, October 1, 2023, 06:37:02 »

The match sponsors were the official supporters club so no surprise they actually chose Khan who was really good
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, October 1, 2023, 08:28:47 »

Yeah Khan, apart from one skewed clearance, was faultless.
Had to vote for him as we share a birthday!
At 27 is there still room for improvement?
Would like to see him try some mid to long range passing in the air if he has that in his locker.

UGM's performance as rampaging centre back & auxiliary midfielder was fun to watch.
Always better to play people in their best positions but he looks versatile enough to be tried out elsewhere if required?

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, October 1, 2023, 14:42:36 »

Kemp, Khan, Brewitt plus a shout out for Mahoney who made aty least one point blank superb save
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, October 2, 2023, 08:27:16 »

I voted for UGM, I just love his rampaging runs and he made some good tackles also. With that said Khan absolutely ran the show in midfield so completely understand why he got the most votes. Other shouts for Brewitt, who again was excellent and Mahoney for keeping us in the game.

Sadly Uwakwe was not at the races on Saturday, a shocking display. Charlie for me looked a bit laboured as well, I suspect he might need a bit of a break for the busy October schedule.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 2, 2023, 10:16:52 »

I voted Khan as well but I absolutely love me some Dokes. I'm pretty amazed we got him... could surely have gone to a club higher up the food chain...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, October 2, 2023, 10:29:36 »

Dokes is great but it's a very unusual skillset, I can kinda see why he doesn't get a lot of clubs looking at him. We have a few players that are very unorthodox, if you were doing data scouting looking for profiles they'd probably not come up. Like, who is looking for a centre back with an incredible skill in dribbling? Likewise Khan is a pretty non-standard skillset for a CM, you can tell he's been nowhere near an academy.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #22 on: Monday, October 2, 2023, 10:48:24 »

Dokes is great but it's a very unusual skillset, I can kinda see why he doesn't get a lot of clubs looking at him. We have a few players that are very unorthodox, if you were doing data scouting looking for profiles they'd probably not come up. Like, who is looking for a centre back with an incredible skill in dribbling? Likewise Khan is a pretty non-standard skillset for a CM, you can tell he's been nowhere near an academy.
Many times on Saturday Dokes pushed himself into almost an attacking midfield position in the middle of the park and didnt look out of place there too. A few times he turned up sat just outside of the box when we were attacking.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, October 2, 2023, 10:58:02 »

He’s the sort of profile that a less adventurous at the back manager would probably play at RB/RWB
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #24 on: Monday, October 2, 2023, 11:03:12 »

He’s the sort of profile that a less adventurous at the back manager would probably play at RB/RWB
That was his main position at FGR he was used sparingly as a CB there.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, October 3, 2023, 11:02:31 »

UGM 20/1 to score at any time tonight. Mmmm

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: