Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Peterborough United v Swindon Town EFL Cup First Round South  (Read 14923 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 13:54:11 »

It is totally laughable, but do you honestly believe our fans would not be exactly the same were the shoe on the other foot!

Probably, i wouldnt be there, boycotted that competiton for years
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 13:54:33 »

Is there a link to this chaps?

Just log into your ifollow account via the official Swindon site, (or register if you haven't already) and click on latest videos. There are highlights, extended highlights, or the whole game.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 13:59:20 »

Surprised watching the highlights, as they don't seem to back up what Flynn said:

Fucking hell Mahoney looks mustard. One of my big concerns this season was if we were going to get a loan more in the BFG/Brynn mould or another Kovar and we seem to have landed on our feet.

Fair play to Wakeling, nothing on and almost scored an absolute wonder goal.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 14:00:23 »

Is there a link to this chaps?
Just go here and register...

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/ifollow/

You can then watch extended highlights / full match replays. You don't have to pay anything for those*

*Someone may correct me but I'm pretty sure I don't!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 14:01:56 »

It is totally laughable, but do you honestly believe our fans would not be exactly the same were the shoe on the other foot!

The issue is, they count the very same competition in their wins. They do mental gymnastics and say it doesn't count after B teams were introduced even though its the same competition.

In short, they're fucking moronic cunts.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 14:02:27 »

Just go here and register...

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/ifollow/

You can then watch extended highlights / full match replays. You don't have to pay anything for those*

*Someone may correct me but I'm pretty sure I don't!

Ah great, I'm registered and it seems to be good to go. Many thanks.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 14:07:56 »

Lovely finish by Posh on 7 minutes from a very slack pass from Charlie. Shame as we had started the game really well.

30 minutes in - Randall just missed a gilt edged chance to make it 2-0. So far it's been a really impressive performance, A couple of times when we had a really good chance to break into a good position a heavy touch or a poor decision has just hindered us. The whole team looks comfortable. Godwin-Malife is handling the pacy Jade Jones very very well. He looks a superb player.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 14:30:59 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 14:13:01 »

That Kemp chance... Great defensive header from Brewitt to set the move off but how has he not he the target?!
Anonymous77

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 15:36:52 »

Certainly had my doubts about Hutton this season defensively, however UGM looks like the perfect man to back him up. RH  can certainly hit around 15+ assists again - just hope there’s no beach posts 😁
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 15:46:24 »

That Kemp chance... Great defensive header from Brewitt to set the move off but how has he not he the target?!

Just seen that. Pretty terrible miss you have to say. Just before that Brewitt (sorry Browitt) made a superb tackle/interception in the box. As others have said, the back 3 have played really well.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 15:53:28 by Bob's Orange » Logged

dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 15:56:35 »

Is he very left footed? It looks like it would be a more natural right footed shot but he hits it with his left.

..never go back.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 15:57:51 »

We know Brewitt has a tendency to over-commit, which should be mitigated by being in the middle of a back three. I think he could prove the doubters wrong this season.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: