Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morris Dancing  (Read 38783 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 11:07:54 »

I think it is tomorrow isn't it for early bird

Is it me, out has there been very little push from the club on this? on social media anyway.

I admit I think I've opted out marketing so don't get the emails everyone else seems to.

edit

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2023/march/2324-season-ticket-pricing/

actually might be today "Early Bird (Available until Saturday 29 April):"

Especially given when the last AB was on they admitted Season Ticket sales had been very poor.

I just had a quick scan of the ST details and noticed this as a benefit -

"Have your views represented at our regular Advisory Board meetings." I thought all fans were able to have views represented, or have I totally misunderstood what this means. (more than likely)
« Last Edit: Friday, April 28, 2023, 11:17:03 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 11:30:10 »

That said if we are talking 15 rooms in a travelodge its what, £750 for 15 rooms. Easier to book and cancel?

And that £750, hell even £1500 would definitely come in very handy for a promotion push next season and not marked in the miscellaneous costs folder...

I can't understand people saying that saving that kind of amount is beneficial, even £3k wouldn't be a relatively good saving for a professional football club. I would understand it if we were a Level 7 side or even a Conference South team. But STFC aren't and never should be. Seriously, what does it actually get you in League Two...one weeks wage of a top ish earner? Pays for a cleaner to keep the bogs fresh all season? Pays for an intern for a couple of months...oh wait...  Huh?

#ChumpChange
« Last Edit: Friday, April 28, 2023, 11:32:28 by BambooToTheFuture » Logged

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Bob1978

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 11:35:09 »

And that £750, hell even £1500 would definitely come in very handy for a promotion push next season and not marked in the miscellaneous costs folder...

I can't understand people saying that saving that kind of amount is beneficial, even £3k wouldn't be a relatively good saving for a professional football club. I would understand it if we were a Level 7 side or even a Conference South team. But STFC aren't and never should be. Seriously, what does it actually get you in League Two...one weeks wage of a top ish earner? Pays for a cleaner to keep the bogs fresh all season? Pays for an intern for a couple of months...oh wait...  Huh?

#ChumpChange

Surely some of the players would need to be put up in Swindon anyway for the early start Saturday morning? So it's probably not much of a cost saving.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 11:38:35 »

Quote from: BambooToTheFuture

And that £750, hell even £1500...

but you've got to get in early for Travelodge best deals Wink

it's more indicative of not having a por to piss in rather than making any difference on our season
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 12:41:28 »

I think it is tomorrow isn't it for early bird

Is it me, out has there been very little push from the club on this? on social media anyway.

I admit I think I've opted out marketing so don't get the emails everyone else seems to.

edit

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2023/march/2324-season-ticket-pricing/

actually might be today "Early Bird (Available until Saturday 29 April):"

Aren't you only saving something like £15 for the early bird pricing this year though?  If so a lot of people are more likely to hold off I would think

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 13:03:05 »

Especially given when the last AB was on they admitted Season Ticket sales had been very poor.

I just had a quick scan of the ST details and noticed this as a benefit -

"Have your views represented at our regular Advisory Board meetings." I thought all fans were able to have views represented, or have I totally misunderstood what this means. (more than likely)

I think that is due to an OSC membership being included?  You are right anyone can email OSC/Trust though.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 13:55:49 »

Quote from: Berniman
Aren't you only saving something like £15 for the early bird pricing this year though?  If so a lot of people are more likely to hold off I would think

oh yeah quite right there isn't an incentive for punters.

I thought the club would want it in asap for budget forecasting and cash flow reasons.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 16:24:34 »

Have until the end of May to keep the same seat, that’s probably more of a deadline for some
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 17:17:04 »

Early bird's just been extended until the end of May. Sales must be pretty grim.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 17:24:36 »

oh yeah quite right there isn't an incentive for punters.

I thought the club would want it in asap for budget forecasting and cash flow reasons.

Therefore another "learning moment" for this novice exec team

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 17:25:51 »

Have until the end of May to keep the same seat, that’s probably more of a deadline for some

I wish we were in the situation where not renewing might mean that you lose your seat due to rush of sales Cheesy

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 17:34:25 »

I wish we were in the situation where not renewing might mean that you lose your seat due to rush of sales Cheesy

Ours are on the halfway line in the Don Rogers just above the stairs, think they would be taken by someone else if we didn’t renew.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 18:00:26 »

I can get an old git ST. What sort of proof do they require?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 18:02:20 »

Early bird's just been extended until the end of May. Sales must be pretty grim.

When was the last time early bird wasn’t extended?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Friday, April 28, 2023, 18:58:16 »

I can get an old git ST. What sort of proof do they require?

Do you still have your own teeth?
😂
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: