Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rochdale v Swindon Town pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 19342 times)
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:19:54 »

Let's hope Morris gives Clem a list of players that he wants rather than Sandro choosing them.

Sandro has to go. Simple as. We cannot have him running recruitment any longer.

11th in division 4 just isn’t good enough for this club. Would be our second worst league finish on record if it pans out.

Clem must know that our level of support cannot be sustained much longer watching the absolute dig shite at this level
Gloucester Reds

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:20:24 »

3 hour drive home again seriously pissed off.
Clem a blind beggar can see the problem is recruitment and the non football man you chose to fuck up our team to the detriment of the fans including the ridiculous appointment of a head coach with minimal experience in the summer.
Jody Morris - I appreciate the majority are not his players but every game you are interviewed and refer to the problems and errors and yet nothing happens in your training or tactics to change it….. Brynn kicking is crap full stop but the defence continue to pass back to him to balls up another clearance.
Defence - what defence…. How many goals have we and continue to concede from corners late on with free headers. Clayton today spent 90 minutes back pedalling ….
Another player decent but lightweight picks up an injury… Never mind Khan is back next week at least until his latest brain fade and another red card.
I can see numbers not only dropping but plummeting for next season unless Sandro goes and recruitment is right.
Still doesn’t stop the club bombarding us with emails and messages to renew now !!!!
Not a chance after 40+ seasons unless things dramatically change. £400.00 to be generally bored most weeks (today was okay for a neutral).
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:20:28 »

I think Morris will be given time but will he want it!

So, give no fucks
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:20:58 »

Sandro has to go. Simple as. We cannot have him running recruitment any longer.

11th in division 4 just isn’t good enough for this club. Would be our second worst league finish on record if it pans out.

Clem must know that our level of support cannot be sustained much longer watching the absolute dig shite at this level

Spot on Clap

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #334 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:22:42 »

If you bet £10 on Swindon to get into the play offs today, then you will lose £10. Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:23:03 »

When I got in the car we were 2-0 up.
4-4 against the bottom team.
Shambles.

Time for change.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:24:44 »

Our players really aren’t very good, anyone who still thinks otherwise is wrong.

What about our manager?
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:25:48 »

What about our manager?

Jury’s still out for me.. can’t say I’m overly convinced.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:28:48 »

Jury’s still out for me.. can’t say I’m overly convinced.

Fair.

People seem to intent on throwing the criticism at Sandro and in some cases the players I think Morris is getting a free ride a here & a lot of fans are happy to absolve him from any blame because it just means they can make more negative comments about Sandro
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:28:59 »

I would have gone for Artell

So, give no fucks
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:32:55 »

I didn’t fancy Artell & between the two I probably would have taken the punt on Morris.

Either way - I’d have expected to have see an improvement over Lindsey no matter who we appointed.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:33:56 »

Fair.

People seem to intent on throwing the criticism at Sandro and in some cases the players I think Morris is getting a free ride a here & a lot of fans are happy to absolve him from any blame because it just means they can make more negative comments about Sandro

If Morris had us in the position Lindsey did, I don’t think he would have had fans screaming for him to be sacked.
Same way I think if Lindsey had been in charge during the Morris run, people would have been slating him.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:34:09 »

I didn’t fancy Artell & between the two I probably would have taken the punt on Morris.

Either way - I’d have expected to have see an improvement over Lindsey no matter who we appointed.

You were banging on constantly about Duncan Ferguson, which seems to have gone a little quiet recently Wink
swindon74

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:35:17 »

For me, I’m going to judge Morris after a summer of his own recruitment, a fresh start with his own squad.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Saturday, March 18, 2023, 17:35:40 »

I only went for Artell because he had experience managing in league 2 rather than coaching academy players at a big club.
Morris is no mug but he needs to choose the players that's he wants for next season.

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: