Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Ticket Prices  (Read 37464 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 12:08:51 »

Anyone renewed yet over the phone?

If so, Can you pay by credit card?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 12:42:11 »

not sure anyone has ever got through to find out. 😁

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2023/march/2324-season-ticket-pricing/

"From Tuesday 14 March, we will accept card and cash in store.

Alterntively by phone, you can call 0330 002 1879 (opt 1), and we can take card payment, but please be aware there could long queues"
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 12:45:19 by Batch » Logged
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 13:38:37 »

I’d seen that, but someone mentioned that you could only use a credit card in store.

Really don’t want to have to do it on a matchday if I can avoid it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 13:41:26 »

weird. specifically says card payment via phone . Wouldn't put it past the club to bury the credit card situation though

I guess suck it and see (if you can get through, seen lots of complaints).

not going to be at the CG until 15th or I'd ask
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 16:30:10 »

Any of you buying a season ticket next year deserve every big ticket that comes vs a Prem side or Oxford or whatever needs priority, because fuck me, what would it take for you not to renew?
NotHarryAgombar

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Sunday, April 2, 2023, 21:19:21 »

To answer Posh Red’s question - I renewed in the club shop at the last home game, paying by credit card.
I asked why credit cards weren’t available via the website and the lady in the shop said it was because ticketmaster hadn’t set the facility up yet, but that it would be there at some point (timescale unspecified).
I think on match day they may stop doing them about 45 mins to an hour before kick off - although you may be able to do them after the match.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Monday, April 3, 2023, 08:31:11 »

To answer Posh Red’s question - I renewed in the club shop at the last home game, paying by credit card.
I asked why credit cards weren’t available via the website and the lady in the shop said it was because ticketmaster hadn’t set the facility up yet, but that it would be there at some point (timescale unspecified).
I think on match day they may stop doing them about 45 mins to an hour before kick off - although you may be able to do them after the match.

Er, not trying to be an arse (I can do that without trying), but that specifically doesn't answer Posh's question Smiley He wants to know if you can phone up and they'll put it through as if in the shop in person. You'd think they would..

With the online question, that's a fob off. Its likely credit status related and the different way online and in person sales are treated by the CC companies. If its a cost thing that's baffling.
« Last Edit: Monday, April 3, 2023, 08:33:28 by Batch » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Monday, April 3, 2023, 09:12:48 »

Not ST related but I notice that Orient (although they will be in League 1) and Crewe have announced matchday prices of £27 so we won't be the outliers next season. I think Wimbledon might be £27 as well (but not totally sure on that)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Monday, April 3, 2023, 09:26:22 »

Not ST related but I notice that Orient (although they will be in League 1) and Crewe have announced matchday prices of £27 so we won't be the outliers next season. I think Wimbledon might be £27 as well (but not totally sure on that)

Its basic economics isn't it, costs have gone through the roof and someone has to cover it either fans via ticket prices or owners via pumping cash in or reducing player budgets. Difficult choices and I suspect no one will be happy whatever the outcome is.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, April 3, 2023, 10:18:17 »

actually looking on an Orient site they are quite happy given its a £100 increase in STs.

They do of course have almost certain league 1 football to watch and the goodwill that comes with success. So that helps
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, April 3, 2023, 14:52:38 »

Its basic economics isn't it, costs have gone through the roof and someone has to cover it either fans via ticket prices or owners via pumping cash in or reducing player budgets. Difficult choices and I suspect no one will be happy whatever the outcome is.

Although our rent is reduced by 50% with immediate effect, which takes a lot of the sting away, I'm sure.
DMC

« Reply #161 on: Monday, April 3, 2023, 15:24:56 »

Any of you buying a season ticket next year deserve every big ticket that comes vs a Prem side or Oxford or whatever needs priority, because fuck me, what would it take for you not to renew?
I am waiting to see what happens in the summer. I personally won't be renewing if the signings are in the same vein, Sandro is still here and the roles of everyone are not clear. I have no issue with people like Austin and Hart and Kiely being here as i trust Clem enough but i want to see the club be clear about it and explain wjat is what because ultimutely this season has been shit both on and off the pitch
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Tuesday, April 4, 2023, 17:54:52 »

I renewed my season ticket 10 days ago and am still being bombarded with 'your stadium, your seat' emails on a daily basis. Dull and irritating.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Tuesday, April 4, 2023, 18:22:49 »

I will be renewing, if only because I have done for 35 years and it feels more habit and misguided loyalty than anything else now.

This is the first year I have come close to not doing it though. I am really not feeling it at the moment and for the first time in my life have fallen out of love with the club. Really hope next year is something to shout about to get that feeling back.

MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Tuesday, April 4, 2023, 20:03:05 »

I am waiting to see what happens in the summer. I personally won't be renewing if the signings are in the same vein, Sandro is still here and the roles of everyone are not clear. I have no issue with people like Austin and Hart and Kiely being here as i trust Clem enough but i want to see the club be clear about it and explain wjat is what because ultimutely this season has been shit both on and off the pitch

Exact same here, wouldn’t mind seeing a few more of those names mentioned out the door though.

Have had a ST for over 10 seasons (baby sentence compared to most on here, I know) but this is the first year I’ve been this against renewing. Power was the ultimate crook/rogue yet somehow still renewed under him.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: