Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Carlisle  (Read 23016 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Monday, March 13, 2023, 09:41:29 »

Particularly annoying that we have conceded unmarked headers from corners two week in a row.

I guess the top 2 are the top 2 because they have something about them though. So maybe they deserve some credit for creating space.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Monday, March 13, 2023, 09:48:52 »

Particularly annoying that we have conceded unmarked headers from corners two week in a row.

I guess the top 2 are the top 2 because they have something about them though. So maybe they deserve some credit for creating space.

Defo a very good side.

Clems Army!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Monday, March 13, 2023, 13:19:22 »

SdM was nowhere to been seen saturday

Fixing the macro's in his spreadsheet for next season's U-23 team perhaps
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Monday, March 13, 2023, 13:39:29 »

Out looking at players for next season …

Wouldn't have thought so, he has never framed his role that way and we do still have a Scout.  Most clubs use freelancers for scouting anyway, I think.  Sandro will be the one identifying the talent for someone to then go and watch and then be the person negotiating with the various parties if we agree to sign a player.  He has zero experience in actual scouting though, even less than he has for the role he does do.

Knew a scout once upon a time, for Everton.  He was a PE teacher in Birmingham so they would use him to identify the youth talent at the school level.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Monday, March 13, 2023, 14:50:18 »

I heard  Les Caffrey has gone from the club recently by all accounts, not sure how true that is mind
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Monday, March 13, 2023, 14:55:37 »

I used to like a pint of Caffreys.

I wonder if this and maybe the demise of Sandra was what Whelan was alluding to a few weeks ago. Hardly earth shattering, though.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Monday, March 13, 2023, 15:00:51 »

Consistency.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Monday, March 13, 2023, 15:09:14 »

I used to like a pint of Caffreys.

Off topic but that bloody stuff used to give me a god awful thick head, can you actually get it anywhere any more?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #428 on: Monday, March 13, 2023, 15:13:34 »

Off topic but that bloody stuff used to give me a god awful thick head, can you actually get it anywhere any more?
Tasted like someone drank a pint of beer and spat it back into the can afterwards.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: