Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 106   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Proper Manager Thread - Sponsored by Audrey  (Read 154471 times)
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 00:06:07 »

The ones that posted on here it’s Morison clearly been misinformed seeing as he’s 33/1…. Grim list of favourites that.

You know that getting odds on this kind of thing have no relation to the outcome right. If they did we'd have appointed Sol Campbell at least twice by now.

..never go back.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 00:46:19 »

Strange that the Rice fella isn’t even mentioned in that list.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 08:38:47 »

If rumours are true we haven't found anyone yet why are there no betting odds🤔

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #528 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 08:43:48 »

Latest News from NZ Herald

Just been notified Michael Appleton and David Kerslake will be approached by STFC as their new management team on a 4 year contract.
Based on this Blackpool have released Michael and David with immediate effect

MA commented, I am so excited to be considered to manage a club with huge potential and a fantastic financial budget.
DK stated, the supporters are great and never complain. Cant wait to get going. Simply fantastic.

Swindon are prepared to pay lots in compensation to get their dream team in.
I think the water in NZ is infiltrated with some form of LSD Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 09:02:27 »

Only if..soapy tit wank
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:44:15 »

You know that getting odds on this kind of thing have no relation to the outcome right. If they did we'd have appointed Sol Campbell at least twice by now.

You do know that if Morison was “getting the gig” and was the next man, he wouldn’t be 33/1.

That’s not me firing a shot at the people who’ve said they’ve been told it’s Morison, I’m just pointing out to you that it’s probably not him as he’s 33/1.

Looking at the odds it’s safe to stay bookies ain’t got a clue. I hope this changes pretty quick and we have somebody ready to go for Monday.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:45:14 »

You do know that if Morison was “getting the gig” and was the next man, he wouldn’t be 33/1.

That’s not me firing a shot at the people who’ve said they’ve been told it’s Morison, I’m just pointing out to you that it’s probably not him as he’s 33/1.

Looking at the odds it’s safe to stay bookies ain’t got a clue. I hope this changes pretty quick and we have somebody ready to go for Monday.

Where you seeing the odds?

So, give no fucks
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:45:51 »

a bit disappointed that this is playing out really long yet again. and not just that but the leaks aren't helping the situation. if they are leaks.

Artell publicly came out and wanted the job, it would be nice to hear from him again if he has been ruled out and reasons behind it so we can grasp what is actually going on.

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:52:15 »

Blackpool have said they expect it to be days rather than weeks, by comparison.

Artell seems a no brainer and he seems keen. I get you want to explore all options but unless he really shit the bed in the interview, it seems an obvious choice.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:57:35 »

Not entirely true.

I had money on Martin Ling to become our manager at 20/1 back in the day. So it isn’t out of the question.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:58:04 »

Where you seeing the odds?

BetVictor
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:59:50 »

Blackpool have said they expect it to be days rather than weeks, by comparison.

Artell seems a no brainer and he seems keen. I get you want to explore all options but unless he really shit the bed in the interview, it seems an obvious choice.

He may have shit the bed, he may have come across as a complete cunt, he may have spoke to Clem and Sandro and decided the job isn’t for him, he may have wanted more money than the club were willing to pay.

There are many reasons why he may not have been appointed.

It isn’t a case of saying ‘I want the job’ to the media, and it being a certainty.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 11:01:58 »

Shouldnt take this long, almost certainly drags into next week now- a week with 3 games in it.

Somethings amiss- either nobody wants to work under the model or we're paying peanuts and cant get a serious candidate to take it on. On paper this job is very attractive, a shade over 2ppg for 20 games and you get a promotion on your CV.

Succession planning tab nowhere to be seen in the spreadsheet.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 11:08:03 »

By the same token, Rice who is this week’s flavour of the month, isn’t mentioned in the bookies list at all.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 11:16:22 »

If rumours are true we haven't found anyone yet why are there no betting odds🤔

You are hard work sometimes Jimmy! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 106   Go Up
Print
Jump to: