Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 ... 106   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Proper Manager Thread - Sponsored by Audrey  (Read 152958 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1500 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 15:30:46 »

There needs to be some clarity around deals, surely Clem isn't that daft to not realise the fans base are a bit frustrated.

I'd like to hear Sandro's explanation as to the transfer window
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #1501 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 15:41:41 »

I'd like to hear Sandro's explanation as to the transfer window

After the car crash BBC interview he went on the charm offensive on the OSC and promised to come back in early Feb to review the window...
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1502 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 15:43:06 »

Has Chorley surfaced anywhere?
DMC

« Reply #1503 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 17:10:35 »

Has Chorley surfaced anywhere?
Not yet. Give it time.. Just caught up with this, so is Brand on loan from Chelsea, is that this weeks rumour?

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1504 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 17:11:49 »

Who knows what’s happening at STFC these days?
Lardy Cake

Ignore
« Reply #1505 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 17:30:10 »

Who knows what’s happening at STFC these days?
But, but, but Clem said: 1. I will always be open and transparent on all matters in regard to STFC and 2. I will provide regular engagement and communication with supporters and the wider community.
That was in his open letter 12 March 2021 so you must have missed something surely.

"Still to find and still to follow. Joy in every hill and hollow. Company in solitude".

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1506 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 17:31:40 »

Tbf, it’s not done for nefarious reasons like Power. It’s just ineptitude.
Lardy Cake

Ignore
« Reply #1507 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 17:37:12 »

I agree and my reply was made with the lowest form of wit but I think Clem needs to do something to ensure his personal commitments are carried out by others within the club to ensure his own credibility is maintained.

"Still to find and still to follow. Joy in every hill and hollow. Company in solitude".
DMC

« Reply #1508 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 17:38:13 »

I agree and my reply was made with the lowest form of wit but I think Clem needs to do something to ensure his personal commitments are carried out by others within the club to ensure his own credibility is maintained.
In his defence they answer everything they get asked. Whether we like the answers is a different story
Lardy Cake

Ignore
« Reply #1509 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 17:53:32 »

Yes I can see where you are coming from but to me at least there seems to be an ever growing time delay in answering questions. I know this has been covered before with regard to the need for business confidentiality etc but it’s not what I expected from the club after Clem’s open letter etc. Impatient perhaps but I remain cynical due to the recent lack of any prompt and timely communication. Is it really down to the lack of staff and/or their competence ?

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1510 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 17:58:24 »

Yes I can see where you are coming from but to me at least there seems to be an ever growing time delay in answering questions. I know this has been covered before with regard to the need for business confidentiality etc but it’s not what I expected from the club after Clem’s open letter etc. Impatient perhaps but I remain cynical due to the recent lack of any prompt and timely communication. Is it really down to the lack of staff and/or their competence ?

Maybe it's worth suggesting an open forum Q and A at the club with the various members of the board, where fans can pose questions and concerns? Yes the Advisory board does answer questions posed but I can't help but feel more needs to be done to put fans' minds at ease?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1511 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 18:01:22 »

Quote from: Bob's Orange
it's worth suggesting an open forum Q and A at the club with the various members of the board, where fans can pose questions and concerns? Yes the Advisory board does answer questions posed but I can't help but feel more needs to be done to put fans' minds at ease?
like the one we are supposed to do as per our fan charter you mean?
DMC

« Reply #1512 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 18:08:49 »

Havn't we had one already this year
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1513 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 18:14:19 »

have we. bugger. I retract that if so
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1514 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 18:24:56 »

Ah I missed that.

Havn't we had one already this year

When was it?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 ... 106   Go Up
Print
Jump to: