Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Attendances  (Read 30786 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, December 10, 2022, 19:32:47 »

Exactly Batch!

So, give no fucks
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, December 10, 2022, 19:35:36 »

Only thing we have beat recently.

It's hard to see anything changing.

So, give no fucks
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, December 10, 2022, 19:41:53 »

In 10 yrs time attendances at grounds will mean nothing. 

The PL aren't really interested in bums on seats as its international markets that count. In the lower leagues most will 'consume' the product on the internet.

Attendances at grounds mean alot to elderly supporters but soon most wont be bothered
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, December 10, 2022, 20:36:10 »

I don't think the lower leagues can survive on internet streaming. Demand won't survive and the revenue isn't there

with a minimum of 100M prize money in the premier League bums on seats don't really matter now
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, December 11, 2022, 12:42:55 »

Attendances= league points?

not a great result but these things happen

a separate attendances thread might be something to think about in future. wading through posts on the figures for other clubs isn't my thing

How come your browsing the attendance thread if it isn't your thing? After all it was you who suggested that I open a separate thread after giving it some thought!

So, give no fucks
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, December 11, 2022, 13:31:22 »

How come your browsing the attendance thread if it isn't your thing? After all it was you who suggested that I open a separate thread after giving it some thought!

😂
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, December 11, 2022, 16:02:53 »

In 10 yrs time attendances at grounds will mean nothing. 

The PL aren't really interested in bums on seats as its international markets that count. In the lower leagues most will 'consume' the product on the internet.

Attendances at grounds mean alot to elderly supporters but soon most wont be bothered

I’m sure football grounds and going to football will even be a thing in 10 years.

Technology and a camera and you can stream to all your fans remotely anyway.
All you’d need a top grade 4G pitch, hell put it indoors as well. No postponements. Then you don’t have the cost of owning/renting land, owning/renting a stadium, maintenance, match workers, policing, stewards. In theory no cap on tickets you could sell (home or away)

Only thing you’d really lose out on is actual match day income from things like the car park, food and hospitality but I imagine you’d save more by not needing a stadium.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, December 11, 2022, 16:21:49 »

Saw this on another site and can't believe how low some of the crowds were.

* IMG_4401.PNG (278.48 KB, 1372x1728 - viewed 331 times.)

So, give no fucks
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, December 11, 2022, 16:25:32 »

Which would suggest crowds are increasing.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, December 11, 2022, 16:26:30 »

Exactly but also shows how far Chelsea and Man City have come with wealthy owners.

So, give no fucks
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, December 11, 2022, 16:33:23 »

Ha ha ha- well done Jimmy jimmy, I am sure that you are very pleased with that

It was very good of you to follow my direction and create a thread. I did dip into that. If  I shouldnt have done you have my apologies
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, December 11, 2022, 16:37:56 »

Ha ha ha- well done Jimmy jimmy, I am sure that you are very pleased with that

It was very good of you to follow my direction and create a thread. I did dip into that. If  I shouldnt have done you have my apologies

All in good spirits steakey😀

So, give no fucks
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, December 11, 2022, 16:46:42 »

I’m sure football grounds and going to football will even be a thing in 10 years.

Technology and a camera and you can stream to all your fans remotely anyway.
All you’d need a top grade 4G pitch, hell put it indoors as well. No postponements. Then you don’t have the cost of owning/renting land, owning/renting a stadium, maintenance, match workers, policing, stewards. In theory no cap on tickets you could sell (home or away)

Only thing you’d really lose out on is actual match day income from things like the car park, food and hospitality but I imagine you’d save more by not needing a stadium.

My thought was that attendance numbers won't give people the jollies that they seem to do at the moment. Being able to stream on Saturdays may see streaming overtake physical attendances. With that, if the Crawley type approach ever took off in the lower leagues you may have more supporters who can only consume content on the net.

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 12, 2022, 00:14:55 »

Look what hosting a football event did for German attendances, they never used to get anywhere near the crowds they get now.
Cheap tickets and bigger crowds would be great, but stupid salaries have put paid to that.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, December 26, 2022, 18:18:53 »

With Bradford playing away we had the highest in league 2

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/fixtures/_/date/2021001226

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: