Poll
Question: Who gets your vote?  (Voting closed: Friday, October 28, 2022, 20:26:22)
Sol Brynn - 1 (2%)
Frazer Blake-Tracy (sub 20) - 1 (2%)
Tom Clayton - 17 (34.7%)
Ciaran Brennan - 10 (20.4%)
Remeao Hutton - 0 (0%)
Saidou Khan - 2 (4.1%)
Ricky Aguiar (sub 63) - 0 (0%)
Ben Gladwin - 2 (4.1%)
Ellis Iandolo - 3 (6.1%)
Jacob Wakeling - 10 (20.4%)
Jonny Williams (sub 77) - 1 (2%)
Tyrese Shade (on 20) - 0 (0%)
Ronan Darcy (on 63) - 2 (4.1%)
Luke Jephcott (on 77) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bradford v Swindon MoM  (Read 2736 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 08:02:56 »

I actually have no idea who to vote for. As a collective it was a hardworking effort but nobody shone or stank the place out - actually Aguiar I thought was poor thinking again. I thought the 2 Centre Backs played quite well against a very good Bradford side with decent attackers. I'm going to go Brennan for stepping into the breach and doing well with his fellow young centre back.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 09:09:32 »

Will let the Ref Watch thread die a natural, observing only that they don't seem to have been quite as bad as we had previously thought.

Didn't notice him at all last night.  He was (with his team) vindicated to the surprise of a few (inc me) on the offside goal and can't say his penalty call was obv. wrong.  No silly cards and a hard fought but fair contest.  9/10?
normy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 09:56:16 »

Wakeling, a big threat in the second half and unlucky not to score. Looks like he's got back to form., I'm pleased to say.

ust be the oldest
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 11:45:11 »

Will let the Ref Watch thread die a natural, observing only that they don't seem to have been quite as bad as we had previously thought.

Didn't notice him at all last night.  He was (with his team) vindicated to the surprise of a few (inc me) on the offside goal and can't say his penalty call was obv. wrong.  No silly cards and a hard fought but fair contest.  9/10?

Was impressed with the ref last night.
It would be the line of least resistance for some refs to allow themselves to be influenced by a large crowd and end up favouring the home side even without consciously intending to.

Had one at Valley Parade a few years back that gave them everything as the disgruntled fans of the team on the receiving end like to say.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: