Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Carlisle United vs Swindon Town Match Day Thread  (Read 25457 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:06:53 »

I don't think I'd be too worried about what he says in post matches. Only managers I can remember being even vaguely interesting in post match were Wellens (genuinely interesting tactically) and Di Canio (deranged, zero filter). Perfectly possible to be bland with the media and successful on the pitch. Let's hope the latter bit comes soon.
Ides of March

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:07:38 »

Why all the negativity?  This season is going to be a slow burner with so many new faces brought in based on being on the way up rather than being the finished article. The dreadful home form of most of last season seems to have been forgotten about.

Hasn’t this been the same for the last decade though? “So many new faces brought in based on being on the way up” seems to sum up our windows for the last 7/8 years.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:07:47 »

Why all the negativity?  This season is going to be a slow burner with so many new faces brought in based on being on the way up rather than being the finished article. The dreadful home form of most of last season seems to have been forgotten about.

So as last seasons exceptional away form.

So, give no fucks
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:07:53 »

It sounds like Lindsey thinks we're going in the right direction Eek

The most worrying part about everything.
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:08:17 »

"Good side" get te fook. They're bottom third of the 4th Division, at best. This cretin will take us down if we're not careful
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:08:48 »

It sounds like Lindsey thinks we're going in the right direction Eek
Well, I suppose backwards is a direction.

Honestly, he’s not up to the job. Everyone can see it. Half the players aren’t interested. Dunno what it’s going to take for action to be taken.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:09:57 »

Well, I suppose backwards is a direction.

Honestly, he’s not up to the job. Everyone can see it. Half the players aren’t interested. Dunno what it’s going to take for action to be taken.

Nothing against the guy but he should never have got the job.

So, give no fucks
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:11:22 »

If last year's lot can't get over them missing out on promotion or miss their mates - get the fuck out. This is a new season and the fans shouldn't have to put up with sulking, stroppy cunts.

Pot, kettle?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:11:48 »

Nothing against the guy but he should never have got the job.

This.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:13:39 »

"Good side" get te fook. They're bottom third of the 4th Division, at best. This cretin will take us down if we're not careful

Fucking hell. Missed that he called them a good side. I hope this is spin and he doesn't actually think that.

Fucking hell.
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:13:52 »

Anyone having issues with iFollow this afternoon? I've just got in and it's telling me I've not got permission to watch the video...

I’ve had this for the last couple of games. I don’t know how to get rid of it. 😡😡
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:17:23 »

Lindsey condemned after three league games?  The delay in appointing from within seems to have got peoples' backs up and against the appointment.  
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:18:39 »

Pot, kettle?

Etiquette, please.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:19:38 »

Why all the negativity?  This season is going to be a slow burner with so many new faces brought in based on being on the way up rather than being the finished article. The dreadful home form of most of last season seems to have been forgotten about.

Because this is Swindon Town.

We lose a game & the sky is falling in and everyone/everything is shite.
We win a game & we’re the best team ever & we’re going to piss the league.

It Has been this way for quite some time now, I think we would lead the league in Teddy throwing.

Is Lindsey the man for the job, not convinced but he has to be given a fair crack at it.
If we have a competent exec team they should probably be looking at options if we have to change manager
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Saturday, August 13, 2022, 16:23:07 »

And never underestimate people's desire to say I told you so, far outweighs actual support for the club in many, many cases.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: