Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 143230 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Tuesday, November 29, 2022, 19:02:28 »

Jan, can you also ask what the delay is in paying the final £120k that we owe SBC? Has been stuck at that amount for months now which seems odd considering we need to be in their good books ref the CG purchase.

I wonder if it’ll be paid with the World Cup money and that’s why it’s taken a back seat
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Tuesday, November 29, 2022, 21:27:02 »

Could well be an annual payment rather than monthly.  Pay your debts when they absolutely have to be paid, demand your creditors pay you when you want it.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #497 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 09:21:30 »

Jan, can you also ask what the delay is in paying the final £120k that we owe SBC? Has been stuck at that amount for months now which seems odd considering we need to be in their good books ref the CG purchase.
Its part of the payment plan and when we complete the deposit on the CG purchase it will be paid off as part of that, that's why it hasn't decreased in recent months..
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 09:23:27 »

Its part of the payment plan and when we complete the deposit on the CG purchase it will be paid off as part of that, that's why it hasn't decreased in recent months..

I figured it would be that. IIRC the deposit is due on the 31st January 2023 isn't it?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #499 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 09:52:02 »

I figured it would be that. IIRC the deposit is due on the 31st January 2023 isn't it?
Correct
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 10:02:16 »

Correct

Thanks for confirming Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 13:54:23 »

Assume as its a joint venture the club would be paying the extra £120k on top of what is already going to be paid as part of their 50% deposit ? i.e. just clarifying that the debt is not rolled up into the purchase price ?
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 16:41:35 »

Thanks for clarifying.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2023, 11:44:00 »

Believe the AB was yesterday? Look forward to the minutes- hopefully thorough and transparent.

A reminder of the commitments stated each month-

My commitments to supporters and the wider community of Swindon and surrounding areas:
I will always be open and transparent on all matters in regard to STFC.
I will provide regular engagement and communication with the supporters and the wider community of Swindon and surrounding areas.
I will build a sustainable future for STFC, investing in the infrastructure of the Club with the aim to take it forwards to being a stable Championship Club.
I will build a sensible structure and present a 1, 3, 5 and 10 year plan that will aim to carry and develop STFC into the future.
Further to all of the above, I will not take a salary or any personal fee payments from the Club for the time I own a controlling interest in the club

Wonder when we can expect the 1,3, 5 & 10yr plans?

revisiting this one- when can the plans be expected?
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 13:08:38 »

Couple of questions for JanAirplanMan

Firstky, can the findings of the recent poll on this forum debating whether SL should be kept on be presented at the next AB meeting?

I know this constitutes a very small percentage of the fanbase but the overall result is unequivocally in favour of SL leaving so Clems perspective on this would be welcomed.

Secondly, once/if the ground purchase is completed what would the annual saving on rent payable to SBC be? & would these savings be reinvested into the club directly or would they be used to offset the internal debt that currently exists, presumably of which the majority is owed to CM?

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 13:16:20 »

I want Lindsey gone as much as anyone, but you can’t present a poll in which just over 100 people voted as evidence the fans want him gone.
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 13:17:07 »

Couple of questions for JanAirplanMan

Firstky, can the findings of the recent poll on this forum debating whether SL should be kept on be presented at the next AB meeting?

I know this constitutes a very small percentage of the fanbase but the overall result is unequivocally in favour of SL leaving so Clems perspective on this would be welcomed.

Secondly, once/if the ground purchase is completed what would the annual saving on rent payable to SBC be? & would these savings be reinvested into the club directly or would they be used to offset the internal debt that currently exists, presumably of which the majority is owed to CM?

Very much along the lines I was going to suggest, so clarification would be welcomed.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 13:26:54 »

I want Lindsey gone as much as anyone, but you can’t present a poll in which just over 100 people voted as evidence the fans want him gone.

Totally agree, and there is no way that Clem & Rob would make their opinions on Lindsey public, that would be unprofessional and would undermine Lindsey's position whether they think he is doing a good job or not.
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 13:45:08 »

I agree, the AB should be about matters off the pitch etc. However the 2nd question from FreddySTFC is perfectly valid, and a question that should be asked
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #509 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 13:51:42 »

Agreed.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: