Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 141374 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Sunday, October 23, 2022, 16:36:56 »

That is interesting. You’re not allowed a cap on a bottle of water or pop bottle (hot drinks at certain kiosks) but the two blokes in front of me in the DR have a flask!? Fantastic heavy weight missile if you want to launch onto the pitch or at an opposition fan if you’re close enough. Doesn’t make sense.

It makes no sense if that is the reason they have stopped supplying lids.

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Sunday, October 23, 2022, 16:56:44 »

more likely cost/plastic waste, surely?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: Sunday, October 23, 2022, 16:56:56 »

Nice that the 'issues' are a little more trivial than they have been in the last few years!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
DMC

« Reply #453 on: Sunday, October 23, 2022, 17:16:05 »

The club said at the Q&A that it was a rule given to them by the health and safety
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Sunday, October 23, 2022, 17:38:32 »

Quote from: DMC
The club said at the Q&A that it was a rule given to them by the health and safety

sorry, I meant the Bovril cup lifs

I already smuggle in b&m bargains coke + a spare bottle top just in case.

I draw the line at plastic lids for Bovril!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 15:14:53 »

What about bovril? Everyone knows that is the footballing connoiseur drink of choice. Do they have lids on?

I like Bovril but their social media team seem to support Oxford for some reason the cunts.

We should seek alternative beefy drink options.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 15:16:55 »

That is interesting. You’re not allowed a cap on a bottle of water or pop bottle (hot drinks at certain kiosks) but the two blokes in front of me in the DR have a flask!? Fantastic heavy weight missile if you want to launch onto the pitch or at an opposition fan if you’re close enough. Doesn’t make sense.

When does it ever? Covid restrictions were a fantastic example of making up shite as you go.
oxonrobin

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 21:22:36 »

I like Bovril but their social media team seem to support Oxford for some reason the cunts.

We should seek alternative beefy drink options.

Tricky as Oxo is a little bit on the nose, Oxford wise as well. Where do we go from here?  Hmmm
Broadbents Tackle

TEF Historian

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 21:30:23 »

Tricky as Oxo is a little bit on the nose, Oxford wise as well. Where do we go from here?  Hmmm

We should make our own pork stock flavoured beverage, in honour of our name.

Whether your eyes are green, brown, blue, let me see a little bit of red in 'em.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 21:43:34 »

I thought I saw in the advisory board minutes that they were now doing hots dogs - asked for one yesterday and was greeted by a dumb stare! Was asked to look to see if it was on the menu board.  When I said I couldn't see it dumb stare turned away and served the next customer!!  Service at its best

They do it’s a mobile hot dog stand and is normally positioned close to Digbys bar in the Don Rogers stand.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 07:07:22 »

aaaah, I'd also assumed it was at the normal food things.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 07:36:56 »

I thought I saw in the advisory board minutes that they were now doing hots dogs - asked for one yesterday and was greeted by a dumb stare! Was asked to look to see if it was on the menu board.  When I said I couldn't see it dumb stare turned away and served the next customer!!  Service at its best

So you asked for something that wasn’t on the menu and got annoyed when you got a blank look?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 07:52:46 »

So you asked for something that wasn’t on the menu and got annoyed when you got a blank look?

Well, they could have just not updated the menu!

The advisory board minutes didn't make it clear it was from a separate stall out of eyesight of half the stand concourse - still now we know now.

What's the chicken balti pie situation - do I need Ranulph Fiennes to work out where they are being sold, or are they at the main kiosks Smiley
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Thursday, October 27, 2022, 14:41:47 »

A flask generally requires a financial outlay to purchase so is less likely to be discarded by popping to the bogs, topping up with water, putting the lid on and launching at the opposition fans/ ref/ annoying twat further up the stand who keeps shouting FORWAAAAAAARD!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Thursday, October 27, 2022, 15:37:19 »

A flask generally requires a financial outlay to purchase

Clearly you've never bought a coke from the kiosk £££ Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: