Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Kit?  (Read 40481 times)
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #255 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 12:48:07 »

Yeah spot on Div and we will never all like it, i don't personally like the home kit but just a bit miffed at the stick the club have been getting from a few quarters about the way they have pushed this. Wasn't a dig out directly for Chalky so apologies if it came across that way
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #256 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 12:51:14 »

I think you're well aware that was never the expectations, no need to be facetious. Promoting the Premier League kit (red, white, little bit of a green with a collar) to release a v neck black trim kit is fucking stupid and baffled most people who saw the marketing campaign.

It doesn't mean people won't buy the kit, its a nice kit. Its just dumb and confusing to make that your marketing strategy when you're setting peoples expectations somewhere totally different.
Wasn't my intention, like i said many thought the opposite of You and knew it would be in regards to the swirl and pattern of the shirt. Many people who had seen it had told people it had no collar etc and Puma do not have collars.

People interpreted it differently though didn't they i suppose
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 12:51:48 »

Both kits are absolutely fine... FACT!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 13:35:04 »

Did they have an inner lining which has now perished?

I don't think so - but they are long gone.  I liked the white trim on the legs, looked smart

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 15:23:43 »

Got ours an hours ago, fairly busy. Looks like they’ve been raided by locusts but I’m told there is plenty this year. Also have a selfie with Digger and a little chat.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 15:34:53 »

Yeah people already complaining that they're lacking in certain sizes. Hopefully its just a case of restocking out of boxes. If not and today goes better than expected, they might want to look at a second order seeing as it takes a while.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 15:35:27 »

Ordered my son a home shirt online.

Thanks to Ginginho for the offer of getting him one in person
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 15:44:56 »

Great to see the kit in such demand!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 16:17:09 »

That used to be my preference when i was younger looking for a girlfriend

Well that reminds me of some old threads on here   Cheesy

Glad to hear it's selling well, on closer inspection I quite like the fabric effect. Not so keen on the black trim, ("It's Swindon Town", we're red and white), but it'll probably grow on me because at the end of the day black trim on a shirt is not a fucking world ending problem.

I've always looked at that train in the badge as a stylised icon representing all the locos (whether they be lowly tanks or high end express) that used to be built at the works, so an amalgam of the two is perhaps appropriate. That, or the person who designed it couldn't tell a 9F from an A4.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 16:45:08 »

First summer signing😀

So, give no fucks
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 16:47:06 »

Thats some impressive arm hair.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 18:51:57 »

Ordered my son a home shirt online.

Thanks to Ginginho for the offer of getting him one in person

No worries, unfortunately they didn't have XL when I went in there after work, so will have to try again another day when (hopefully) they'll have a stock replenishment.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 19:01:54 »

Got one today with the boy. He’s 8 and fits a 9-10 years. Used his own money but was £35. Bit steep in my opinion considering he will also want next years.

Clem was there at 3.30ish. The boy didn’t want a photo…

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #268 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 19:09:14 »

Got one today with the boy. He’s 8 and fits a 9-10 years. Used his own money but was £35. Bit steep in my opinion considering he will also want next years.

Clem was there at 3.30ish. The boy didn’t want a photo…
Pretty sure i seen you
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Thursday, June 16, 2022, 20:38:28 »

Ignoring me again you cunt?!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: