Williams - 4 (7.5%)
McKirdy - 20 (37.7%)
Davison - 0 (0%)
Baudry - 0 (0%)
Payne - 1 (1.9%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bradford C vs STFC MoM  (Read 3950 times)
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, March 6, 2022, 12:09:07 »

Listening to Garner after the game, he said about the change being necessary as Odimayo 'had' to come off. So, I'm not sure that Garner gets as much credit. He *had* to change it and did.

Odimayo was injured, but Garner could have switched Hunt to RB, Iandolo to LB and brought on Payne to play in midfield, but changed to wing backs with Baudry as the extra CB and it worked a treat, so 100% credit to Garner.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, March 6, 2022, 12:21:22 »

Listening to Garner after the game, he said about the change being necessary as Odimayo 'had' to come off. So, I'm not sure that Garner gets as much credit. He *had* to change it and did.

He had to take Odimayo off. He didn’t have to change to 352.

He could have easily taken Odimayo off for Payne. Put Payne in midfield, Iandolo to left back and Hunt to right back and kept 442 - which I think was what most of us were expecting.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, March 6, 2022, 14:19:01 »

Fair shout gents - I stand corrected. 🙏

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 09:45:36 »

I only saw the first half and bits of the second and for that reason I went with Jojo. Saved us on numerous occasions during the first 20 minutes when we were all over the place. McKirdy clearly was excellent as well. His goal was beautifully taken and he put a peach of a cross onto Davison's head during the spell where we calmed down and got into the game.

But Bradford could have been out of sight without Jojo so i've given it to him.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 21:49:06 »

Oh bollocks. Is anyone going to add a vote to break a tie here before we move on to tomorrow's business? I hate awarding fractional MoMs.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Munichred

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2022, 07:13:03 »

Oh bollocks. Is anyone going to add a vote to break a tie here before we move on to tomorrow's business? I hate awarding fractional MoMs.

Terminé
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2022, 07:52:04 »

Terminé

Merci chef !

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: