Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Football violence on the increase  (Read 6074 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2022, 15:17:21 »

Is there trouble at Rugby League, got a fair few mates who follow it home and away from my Wigan working days (all Warrington supporters!) and never seen any hints of trouble, albeit that is based purely upon their extensive Facebook postings on the topic.

Hull City and Hull KR have had trouble that has made mainstream news before, off the top of my head.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2022, 16:23:33 »

Hull City and Hull KR have had trouble that has made mainstream news before, off the top of my head.

I would imagine that Morris Dancing in Hull could lead to trouble?

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2022, 18:12:24 »

Need another rave era as that killed the violence in the 90's. Everyone was too loved up on E's to want to fight eachother.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, February 16, 2022, 12:22:41 »

I would imagine that Morris Dancing in Hull could lead to trouble?
Depends where Morris is dancing.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
STFC no2 fan

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, February 17, 2022, 01:38:10 »

For those lads having a go at RL, give over….home and away fans sit together with no problems whatsoever. I think YouTube has a lot to do with it and vids of ‘’ooligans’ becoming popular, plus when Pep starts wearing Stone Island you know there’s an issue.
Ultimately, young men have been told they’re cunts after recent political foci…….perhaps they’re just fulfilling that role?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2022, 16:22:42 »

A new generation of hooligans

So, give no fucks
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2022, 16:42:16 »

Slightly misleading title and data there JQ. Not just "kids" or young adults who are generally more impressionable by their peers anyway. You often a lot of folk who "should know better" in their late 30s, 40s and 50s who are still out for a some "scrap n sniff".

The yuufff only add another generational layer to the problem of both alcohol and drugs abuse, associated with football (and likely some domestic) violence.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2022, 16:44:41 »

Slightly misleading title and data there JQ. Not just "kids" or young adults who are generally more impressionable by their peers anyway. You often a lot of folk who "should know better" in their late 30s, 40s and 50s who are still out for a some "scrap n sniff".

The yuufff only add another generational layer to the problem of both alcohol and drugs abuse, associated with football (and likely some domestic) violence.

I think the point they are making there are a lot of young uns mixing in with the older ones!

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: