Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Bradford pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 33174 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 16:59:19 »

Fuck sake, some of our 'fans' need to fucking grow up a bit....

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2022/january/club-statement-police-arrests2/

Did you not see the video? They looked about 12/13. So yeah, they quite literally have some growing up to do.

All very cringe.

But how buzzing the police seem to be is just as cringe. Chill out James. It was some early teenage kids running after a moving bus giving them the wanker sign and the video was posted on twitter for your convenience. You didn't just take down Cass Pennant and the ICF before an 80s showdown with the Chelsea Headhunters.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #481 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 17:15:18 »

Did you not see the video? They looked about 12/13. So yeah, they quite literally have some growing up to do.

All very cringe.

But how buzzing the police seem to be is just as cringe. Chill out James. It was some early teenage kids running after a moving bus giving them the wanker sign and the video was posted on twitter for your convenience. You didn't just take down Cass Pennant and the ICF before an 80s showdown with the Chelsea Headhunters.
That was the fans bus wasn't it?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 17:37:33 »

I think there is a bit of confusion between the 3 or 4 kids running after a Bradford supporters bus and a separate incident involving fans attacking their team bus. The website statement suggests a total of 14 arrests which to me intimates there is another incident that hasn't been captured anywhere.

Of course I could be totally wrong.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #483 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 17:48:55 »

I think there is a bit of confusion between the 3 or 4 kids running after a Bradford supporters bus and a separate incident involving fans attacking their team bus. The website statement suggests a total of 14 arrests which to me intimates there is another incident that hasn't been captured anywhere.

Of course I could be totally wrong.
Yeah that is right
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: