Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's talk dogs  (Read 26311 times)
normy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, February 4, 2022, 14:11:34 »

We had heartaches over the deaths of three Labradors over the years, one of them I trained up and she performed in many agility competitions with distinction. I said to wife, never again, no more dogs.

She got very stressed while working as a nurse in 2020, and caught Covid from there. She pleaded to get a small dog, to make her happier, and I gave in. She found a locally bred puppy Cavalier/Shitzu cross, we call a cavasu. It's a lovely friendly dog and loves everyone he meets.

I'm aged 80, and he can't easily pull me over, unlike a Labrador did for me at times. I'm hoping that we can all have at least the next ten years together!  C'est la vie.

ust be the oldest
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, February 4, 2022, 17:06:38 »

This just popped up on Facebook, seemed apt for this thread
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, February 4, 2022, 17:23:56 »

We had heartaches over the deaths of three Labradors over the years, one of them I trained up and she performed in many agility competitions with distinction. I said to wife, never again, no more dogs.

She got very stressed while working as a nurse in 2020, and caught Covid from there. She pleaded to get a small dog, to make her happier, and I gave in. She found a locally bred puppy Cavalier/Shitzu cross, we call a cavasu. It's a lovely friendly dog and loves everyone he meets.

I'm aged 80, and he can't easily pull me over, unlike a Labrador did for me at times. I'm hoping that we can all have at least the next ten years together!  C'est la vie.

The Mrs said can we have a small Labrador.
Come home with a brute, paws like a polar bear. The biggest out of the 4 I’ve had the pleasure to have.
Just shy of 40KG and no fat on him.
Big lump, soft and friendly.
His Dad was a field champion, mind you he looks like his Mum, she was also a beautiful Lab.

Know what you mean though, can pull and strong.
This one doesn’t pull on a lead, walks beside and you could control him with your little finger.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: