Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon's best goals ever  (Read 17440 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 17:08:20 »

Close, he had a shot from about 20 yards that was just wide, I exclaimed that he could have made a name for himself had he scored it.

I still think it one of my proudest moments, well, ever.

Reminds me of mine, coincidentally when a goal that was mentioned by someone earlier in this thread flew in. As Hockaday's stunning cross-cum-shot nestled in Shilton's top corner and the England keeper remained crumpled on the ground, I shouted: "What's wrong with him? Shock?"

It wasn't that good, but I think it was the only time people around me laughed at a comment of mine. I'm saying it was with me, rather than at me.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Wednesday, October 20, 2021, 10:41:57 »

two crackers in one game last night.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #107 on: Wednesday, October 20, 2021, 10:43:25 »

We have been scoring some fantastic goals this season, we rarely seem to get tap ins ever at the moment.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Wednesday, October 20, 2021, 11:20:06 »

Not sure if this has been discussed anywhere but did the williams shot deflect off the cbs head into the top corner? i wasn't directly behind the shot to see properly but the video suggests it might have.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, October 21, 2021, 08:06:14 »

Of the recent goals, Gladwins against 'Dale was a bit special- lovely ball forward from Conroy, sublime knock on from the 'Dale player, collected by Gladwyn, laid off the McKirdy who returned the favor with a cheeky back heel flick which Gladwyn chested down and struck with the outside of his right foot, beating the keeper hands down.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: