Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crewe v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread - FAC Rd 1  (Read 42342 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 18:05:58 »

I said to my dad it barely looks like 2000 were there before they announced the crowd.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 18:12:25 »

Probably all went to the Manchester derby😀

So, give no fucks
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 18:12:50 »

Hands up, apart from Audrey, who was suppressing their inner STFC psyche that was shouting banker away win when the draw was made.
I was, but caution is a good thing when following this club.

It was one of those games where was it a case of them just being hopeless or we were just too good.
Crewe offered nothing and we have played better than that away at times. A case of just moving on and focusing on the run of home games coming up.
Crewe look to be heading for a return to their spiritual home in L2.

Simpson should forget about the "haters" and just revel in the display of some proper man love from the away support throughout the game.

Ended up tangled up in the segregation netting under a pile of bodies when the first one went in after being caught in the surge down the aisle. No damage done.

Sort the home form out, keep the away run going then it's only injuries that could stop this being a special season.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 18:18:20 »

The more I think about Simpson's 'haters' comment, the more I think it's just his generation's way of saying 'people who doubted I could do this'.  'Haters' makes no sense at all.  Fair play to him for continuing the run today.  Positive stuff.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 18:37:55 »

For the first time in years Im looking forward to the second round draw.
Live on ITV Monday night after the Dagenham v Salford game,  think we'd probably do better with an away draw. 😀😀

Would be happy for us to work our way through the bottom of League 1 so Doncaster home or away next would be good.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 19:19:12 »

The more I think about Simpson's 'haters' comment, the more I think it's just his generation's way of saying 'people who doubted I could do this'.  'Haters' makes no sense at all.  Fair play to him for continuing the run today.  Positive stuff.
Yeah probably and tbf if it motivates him then great!

Sent from my CLT-L09

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 19:39:01 »

Very comfortable win that was today.
One of the poorest sides we have come up against away from home which should also give us a crumb of hope that clubs above can be put to the sword.
Crewe stewards excellent, performance very good.
Great when the Swindon subs were made to come off at the Swindon end and each player getting rapturous and deserved applause.

A special call out to Trevor Kettle - still as shite as he has always been.
Inconsistent and incompetent throughout.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 19:42:17 »

Haters or critics doesn’t matter, the lad has shown again today the perfect response to any level of criticism. I agree 100% with Garner, he has got better, the whole team has. We’re getting into our stride now and as been mentioned a lot, sort out the home form and we will be promoted at a canter.
oxonrobin

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 20:40:25 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fa-cup/video
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 20:43:19 »

Excellent thanks for sharing

So, give no fucks
AMayesIng

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 21:34:09 »

Were one the of the headline video clips on the BBC football site Cheesy
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 22:10:29 »

Simpson's finish was so composed. Happy with that.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 22:56:18 »

2 assists in 2 for Ellis...

Really growing into a role, always been a footballer, always needed to find a position.  Becoming an important player in our system now.

Couple of points about some of our fans again.. . 

Couple of flares thrown on the pitch after our first, just stop it, it really isn't clever and we're already a target as far as away allocation goes following Stevenage.

Few fans smuggling pints bought from the away stand bar into the seating, you know it's illegal, just drink the beer where you're allowed to, again, we're inviting scrutiny, if you really need that beer then at least respect that there are restrictions on where it can be drunk instead of forcing stewards into reminding you and probably facing abuse for doing their job.
sir windon

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Saturday, November 6, 2021, 23:34:31 »

Killjoy….
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Sunday, November 7, 2021, 04:52:33 »

Innocuous revelry presumably?

Like I say, it draws unnecessary attention to us, being a football fan doesn't mean you have to be a twat.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: