Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Bradford pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 34133 times)
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 14:16:07 »

A few views about tomorrow from Bradford fans, they seem very confident it seems.

I don't think they are wrong about the home pitch being in the minds of the players some...but from what little I have seen of this team, their defense is not good....we can easily score a few early and the could very well just quit
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 14:21:28 »

There's shithousery

Thats funny!!!! I am going to be honest....the whole reason I joined this forum is to learn more creative and graphic swear words!!   
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 14:24:02 »

I think we all know the line will almost certainly be -

Wollacott
       Odimayo  Baudry  Crichlow 
KKH             Reed                 Iandolo
   Payne       McKirdy        Williams
               Simpson

The only 2 possible changes being Gladwin for Williams or Hunt for KKH depending on fitness etc.

What the coach is doing has been working so i can't complain too much...but as a coach myself, i would see this game as an opportunity to try a more aggressive attack....if it doesn't work, it isnt hard to let you players know to shift into another formation...my high school players can shift between many formations based on game situations, I am sure these fellas can.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 14:30:59 »

4232? You sure mate? Cheesy

Yes (no)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 14:44:47 »

Thats funny!!!! I am going to be honest....the whole reason I joined this forum is to learn more creative and graphic swear words!!   

Shithousery aka The Dark Arts is all about eating up time when you're away from home and holding onto a slender lead/an undeserved point. Keeper takes ages on every goal kick/players on throw ins, players go down with mystery injuries, running the ball in the corner, etc. Frustrating as hell for the opposition when it's done well. When it's done badly it will bite you in the arse (see Leyton Orient at Port Vale a couple of weeks ago).

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 14:51:42 »

Shithousery aka The Dark Arts is all about eating up time when you're away from home and holding onto a slender lead/an undeserved point. Keeper takes ages on every goal kick/players on throw ins, players go down with mystery injuries, running the ball in the corner, etc. Frustrating as hell for the opposition when it's done well. When it's done badly it will bite you in the arse (see Leyton Orient at Port Vale a couple of weeks ago).
You mean like Rochdale last week ??.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 14:59:06 »

I will have to say then i am the king of coaching Shithousery...my shitty "c" team won or tied many games against teams that were far superior to us by me finding ways to kill the clock....pissed some coaches off completely...fuck em...i believe in winning  Smug Fuck Off
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 15:16:41 »

Hopefully all efforts on goal by The Bantams will be rejected by JJW and the defensive unit leading to a much needed shut out at home.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #83 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 15:46:54 »

REJECTED out of bounds by the goaltender for an apex restart
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 17:39:56 »

I will have to say then i am the king of coaching Shithousery...my shitty "c" team won or tied many games against teams that were far superior to us by me finding ways to kill the clock....pissed some coaches off completely...fuck em...i believe in winning  Smug Fuck Off

Not losing is considered a win, just ask Luke Williams. (Ex manager)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 20:04:28 »

Just bought a ticket online. How do i get the digital ticket?

They have only sent me a confirmation email
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 20:18:03 »

Just bought a ticket online. How do i get the digital ticket?

They have only sent me a confirmation email

Should get another e-mail titled "your digital match ticket(s)" with a pdf link to the ticket.

Me and Miss Hans taking both kids tomorrow. Little girl is 4 and likes kicking a ball around. Lad is 8 and up to this point has zero interest in it. Hopefully i wont miss too many key moments of the game!
tans

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 20:21:01 »

Is that straight after or does it take a while to come through?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 20:27:57 »

It sent it to spam, however the button to add to apple wallet doesnt work

Load of crap
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 20:38:28 »

It sent it to spam, however the button to add to apple wallet doesnt work

Load of crap

Yeah was a faf for me on Android as well so I just end up printing them.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: