Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daffodil Eaters (FGR) v Swindon Town pre match, match, post match thread  (Read 46550 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: Monday, October 11, 2021, 17:50:00 »

I see the green Messiah has switched the gaslight on...

"Saturday's game wasn't a sell out - there was still space in the away stand. Our stewards do all they can to ensure fans spread across this open area. Too many away fans arrived literally just before the ref's whistle - and it takes time to search fans and admit them safely." Dale Vince 2021

Complete shambles from FGR.
Fans were queuing way before the kick off, 2 poxy turnstiles, tickets not scanning.
Woman with 4 kids with pre booked seat tickets redirected to the terrace 20 mins after kick off as all seats were taken.
Detest that poxy football club as every time I visit a complete shit show of incompetence and cannot manage a reasonable away following....Dale Vince bollocks.
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 13:38:20 »

Complete shambles from FGR.
Fans were queuing way before the kick off, 2 poxy turnstiles, tickets not scanning.
Woman with 4 kids with pre booked seat tickets redirected to the terrace 20 mins after kick off as all seats were taken.
Detest that poxy football club as every time I visit a complete shit show of incompetence and cannot manage a reasonable away following....Dale Vince bollocks.

Agree - fuck off Dale that's total bollocks.

It gets worse every year.  What happened to the marquee and the samosas?   It just means that now you get a sizeable group of fans stood drinking on the road and pissing in peoples front gardens.

A 20 minute queue to get in because, rather than have 2 people checking tickets, they now have 2 people standing too far away to actually help scan them - utter bonkers.   Oh and 30 mins to queue for a water in the midday sun!

5-6 years ago it was a cracking away day, but now it's a horrible tinpot club that treats away fans with distain.
Over sold the terrace by a couple of hundred at least - clueless

If we weren't so good every time we play there and it wasn't so close, not sure I'd be mad keen on going back.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 16:22:05 »

My worst away day experience.
Detest the club and place and wouldn’t be upset if I never had to go back again.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: