Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Matchday Thread - Swindon Vs Southend  (Read 5993 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 18:14:19 »

Those who didnt go, you didnt miss much.....

'We're even worse than England'

Fucking tire.

Enough is Enough, and its time for a change
kick_ass1987

« Reply #76 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 18:16:26 »

I think what kingy needs to do to help the team is to move players around.... he needs to start fresh and say ok.... so far heaton and fallon have done well this season, those 2 get a starting place, as for the other 9 he needs to keep moving them around until they start proving they deserve a place, because at the moment, they are turning up, playing shite, taking their wages and still getting to play the next week.... he needs to say, "if you want to play, prove it" OR  :fu:

And by the way dont satrt saying so and so has played well they deserve a place, i just used them as examples
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 18:21:59 »

Thing is we dont have the resource to keep telling players to fuck off, if we did tell people where to go we'd just have Miglioranzi and Fallon on the pitch
my-velocity

« Reply #78 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 18:23:18 »

He must not be letting them get away with these disapointing performances, and he needs to work on his formations, starting teams etc.

When you see nearly all of the people in the stands get up and leave on the 90 minute mark ( I think ) then Kingy must think he's doing something wrong.
kick_ass1987

« Reply #79 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 18:28:07 »

I just think he needs to say ready for bournemouth to his subs, im going to give you all a game, fill your boots, if you do well you play next week, if not you lose your chance.... then eventually they will realise if they dont perform they get dropped, and maybe replaced for a long time, was this not proved last season with Howard and Smith..... howard gets injured (ok not his fault) smith gets a chance, and is ace.... when howard finally got a chance again at the end of the season he was amazing..... i really think this will work, maybe we lose a couple of games because some players are not ready... but its better than watching todays game every week
my-velocity

« Reply #80 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 18:32:58 »

Nice idea, shame you can't get that into Kingy's head.
kick_ass1987

« Reply #81 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 18:36:36 »

surely he must realise something has to be done though.... 1 place off relegation, but worse than that, the next 3 teams below us all have a game in hand...... this is not kingys fault because its the players that play the game not the manager, but it is his job to "motivate" players to perform..... ha ha, there is a statment..... doing a job basicly every kid dreams of and they need to be "motivated" to play a game of football.  :-))(
Sussex

« Reply #82 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 18:43:42 »

What an absolute sack of shit.

That is all.
Spud

« Reply #83 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 20:54:19 »

Quote from: "Tails"
KING OUT.

Fucking rubbish today, outplayed by Southend its fucking embarrasing. Start Shakes and Thorpe against Bournemouth, which he wont.

Someone can borrow my season ticket until King is out  :evil:

Not even im that desperate.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 20:57:01 »

Quote from: "kick_ass1987"
I just think he needs to say ready for bournemouth to his subs, im going to give you all a game, fill your boots, if you do well you play next week, if not you lose your chance.... then eventually they will realise if they dont perform they get dropped, and maybe replaced for a long time, was this not proved last season with Howard and Smith..... howard gets injured (ok not his fault) smith gets a chance, and is ace.... when howard finally got a chance again at the end of the season he was amazing..... i really think this will work, maybe we lose a couple of games because some players are not ready... but its better than watching todays game every week
But if we lose people will complain that he didn't play our 11 strongest players. You have to remember that he is fighting against 3 or 4 different points of view here!
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Sunday, September 11, 2005, 02:44:07 »

Yep you are basically suggesting he should do one of the main things people are moaning he does too much.

Some say keeping a balanced team is essential, some say if they don't perform drop them. You can't do both.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: