Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Advisory Board  (Read 38705 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 14:46:20 »

If they can't afford him, can we take him back?
Do we want him? Don't think he would fit would he? Instead of Gilbert perhaps? Think we may have moved on though.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 14:49:53 »

Didn't we get stitched up for about £200k for Troy Archibald-Henville following tribunal.

I suspect that was to do with his ability to spot a fine booty?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, October 18, 2021, 17:09:19 »

Here’s the info from the latest Advisory Board meeting. Some very interesting facts and figures. Twine money is all for the Club. Debt is being paid down rapidly. These are the debts left . We wanted transparency - well, here it is in spades. Brilliant.

Debts left due for 21/22 Season
Sept ‘21
HMRC £750k
EFL Hardship £175k
EFL Covid Variation Loan £40k
Bounce Back Loan £50k
SBC £238k
Puma £30k
Contractual disputes £580K
Contractual disputes - Football £105k
Total £1.9m

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/siteassets/202122/2021-22-general-content/stfc-advisory-board-october-version-2.pdf?a=https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/siteassets/202122/2021-22-general-content/stfc-advisory-board---september-2021.pdf&c=E,1,Ep-ONvBUr3UC24CdwM3cj53gYjKcoLVjQ5y1Pj9nDizL_fVp9dkJ_NqH6Zx2T_veRmcSgCLVvQquxyo67TSk0u3pzMuUnTUwqbfB0PGer_ofUk76QLYbYbmsvS75&typo=1
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, October 18, 2021, 17:44:36 »

Curran got a pay off!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, October 18, 2021, 18:45:55 »

That really is a fantastic level of transparency, fair play. Great that every Tom, Dick and Taylor connected to the previous regime seems to be after a payoff, really shows the love for the club Mr. Power talked about on a regular basis.

Final season ticket numbers at 4,414 is a little disappointing, but if we end up getting near 9k all season then perhaps it's actually better for the finances to have missed 6k!

Hopefully Curran's pay off was nominal at best.

Attempts are underway to try and find a company who would be willing to do a football style documentary with the Club.

Oh fuck. All or Nothing: Swindon Town

SM also asked about bundles of matches and plans for that which RA confirmed there were plans for 6, 9 and 12 game bundles to go on sale in early November

This seems good.
« Last Edit: Monday, October 18, 2021, 18:53:59 by Nemo » Logged
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 18, 2021, 19:03:48 »

Curran got a pay off!
He should be charged for the oxygen he used up
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, October 18, 2021, 19:09:16 »

He should be charged for the oxygen he used up
Should be charged with impersonating a football player.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
digby

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, October 18, 2021, 21:38:42 »

I left it too late for this time but I've asked the Supporters Club to forward a question for the next meeting, asking what the club thinks about safe standing and whether they would consider implementing it ?
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, October 18, 2021, 21:44:20 »

I left it too late for this time but I've asked the Supporters Club to forward a question for the next meeting, asking what the club thinks about safe standing and whether they would consider implementing it ?

I think it would be up for discussion with any potential ground redevelopment but until we get to that stage it wouldnt be worth it. The only suitable stand would be the townend and the majority stand already anyway so nothing to be gained.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, October 18, 2021, 22:14:35 »

I've heard it is being looked into but it would be in the TE, but with the TE likely to be developed in the near future, is it worth it currently, and how easy could the safe standing be taken down and relocated

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, October 18, 2021, 22:16:01 »

Curran got a pay off!

Unfortunately football contracts are pretty watertight, as we know by having to pay off fat boy Ruddock nearly 20 years ago

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 08:29:33 »

Hi it is being looked at yes with a number of potential options in various stands. The Trust are working with the clubs stadium manager on viability and will report back to the advisory board .
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 15:35:12 »

Hi it is being looked at yes with a number of potential options in various stands. The Trust are working with the clubs stadium manager on viability and will report back to the advisory board .

Is it viable in any stand other than Stratton Bank? I know its been said the fairly flat nature of The Town End means they can't have it. Possibly the Stratton Bank end of The DRS might work.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 16:28:09 »

Interesting point on the engagement with overseas supporters clubs & sharing iFollow stats.
The numbers might be skewed by some of you lot watching from "abroad". Smiley
Has anyone managed to end up in North Korea yet?
A Pyongyang Reds association would be pretty cool and earn the club some much needed publicity.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 17:00:54 »

Interesting point on the engagement with overseas supporters clubs & sharing iFollow stats.
The numbers might be skewed by some of you lot watching from "abroad". Smiley
Has anyone managed to end up in North Korea yet?
A Pyongyang Reds association would be pretty cool and earn the club some much needed publicity.

"Overseas Supporters Clubs" is a very grand name for one man and a flag. I'm looking at you Norwegian Reds, STFC Brasil... I haven't even been able to get my kids to watch the games with me.

I'd be happy to arrange the French Reds AGM, if anyone would turn up, but I'm buggered if I'm going to buy a banner.

*French Reds has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: