Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daffodil Eaters (FGR) v Swindon Town pre match, match, post match thread  (Read 46611 times)
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:09:30 »

all i know is i will be in my garage cooking this for breakfast at 5:30am on my smoker..

* casserol.jpg (14.42 KB, 275x183 - viewed 83 times.)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:15:03 »

all i know is i will be in my garage cooking this for breakfast at 5:30am on my smoker..

You are so Mid Western ;-)
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:16:16 »

And what is that breakfast delicacy might I ask?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:19:50 »

Something eggy? Frittata?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:21:02 »

And what is that breakfast delicacy might I ask?

this will be a egg,sausage, mushroom, green peppers breakfast casserole smoked....

Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:21:30 »

You are so Mid Western ;-)

there is a reason Americans are fat!

BTW, last weeks ribs were a success....cooked way too many....ended up with about 2 racks left over but that ribs are actually better the next day! 
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:22:19 »

there is a reason Americans are fat!

I only need to see the number of Waffle Houses near me!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:22:50 »

this will be a egg,sausage, mushroom, green peppers breakfast casserole smoked....

It looks and sounds delicious to be fair. Can I have mine without mushrooms? by peppers do you mean chilli peppers or the non-offensive vegetable?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:23:49 »

It looks and sounds delicious to be fair. Can I have mine without mushrooms?

you show up and I will cook it however you want.

If you are late, I will be doing smoked burgers and brats for the Husker game that evening.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:25:20 »

I only need to see the number of Waffle Houses near me!

The portions on the States are frankly ridiculous. I remember one of the first times I went, was in Boston and I can't remember what I had for a starter, but that was literally all I needed. When the main course arrived and I saw the mountain of food my first thought was 'what the fuck are they going to do with the leftovers!!'

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:28:26 »

you show up and I will cook it however you want.

If you are late, I will be doing smoked burgers and brats for the Husker game that evening.

It does sound immense!

Sadly I already have plans on Saturday night, some cheese and a few glasses of red on the agenda, hopefully toasting a Swindon win on telly earlier in the day! Smiley

Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:32:15 »

The portions on the States are frankly ridiculous. I remember one of the first times I went, was in Boston and I can't remember what I had for a starter, but that was literally all I needed. When the main course arrived and I saw the mountain of food my first thought was 'what the fuck are they going to do with the leftovers!!'

I am concerned I may starve if I make it over to the UK someday..

portions in small town midwest are probably 50% more at least of what you would get in Boston.

Where I am from a 12-15oz steak, salad, loaded baked potato, and green bean is like $15
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:33:35 »

I am concerned I may starve if I make it over to the UK someday..

portions in small town midwest are probably 50% more at least of what you would get in Boston.

Where I am from a 12-15oz steak, salad, loaded baked potato, and green bean is like $15

Yeah, that's incredible value!

Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:39:23 »

What is the story with the Legends Lounge? I see the game will be shown there.  is this a bar that is open every game day at the stadium?  is it just for "important" people normally?   It seems like from what I have found, that there are a number of meeting spaces at the stadium for rent.  Do people rent those spaces for wedding receptions and such? 
seems like a cool place to rent before a game for a group to Pre-game before watching the game itself.   Our local stadium has a "bar" but that is for people that aren' teachers  Cheesy
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:44:54 »

As we’re playing the Vegans I suggest more meat. Nevertheless, the evenings meaty effort is excellent.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: