Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Northampton v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 30721 times)
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 22:58:13 »

RT
If what you say is correct in reference to Ritchie and sell on clause payment. This surely will have the IRD going after the club for not declaring income and if proven the club will then need to prove Power received it.
The IRD will have a field day with this possible fall out.
I can see our previous leader being declared bankrupt and the tax man going after the club Fuck I hope not. 
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 02:47:59 »

The accounts were restated with a comment reflecting the previous "error", which is how we know.  The Court Case would have been the cause of that restatement.
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 07:26:22 »

RT
If what you say is correct in reference to Ritchie and sell on clause payment. This surely will have the IRD going after the club for not declaring income and if proven the club will then need to prove Power received it.
The IRD will have a field day with this possible fall out.
I can see our previous leader being declared bankrupt and the tax man going after the club Fuck I hope not. 

Power is not UK resident for tax purposes and the club will have tax losses coming out of every orifice so, whilst dodgy as fuck and various other things, it is unlikely that there will be anything owed to the tax man.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 08:06:45 »

Power is not UK resident for tax purposes and the club will have tax losses coming out of every orifice so, whilst dodgy as fuck and various other things, it is unlikely that there will be anything owed to the tax man.

I thought it was noted in one of the many previous conversations about this that Power is no longer Swiss based and is now UK resident? I could be way off piste here mind you.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 08:11:34 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 08:19:57 »

I thought it was noted in one of the many previous conversations about this that Power is no longer Swiss based and is now UK resident? I could be way off piste here mind you.

Indeed, albeit I am intrigued how anyone on here would know about Powers tax and residency arrangements....
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 08:36:06 »

Indeed, albeit I am intrigued how anyone on here would know about Powers tax and residency arrangements....

Indeed. I'm sure not even lethal Lee himself knows!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 08:43:07 »

I certainly don't - I should have added "reportedly".  The Ritchie money was a few years ago so a recent change wouldn't capture it anyway.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #427 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 09:23:53 »

Power definately now resides in Yorkshire.

Power is going to go downhill faster than Franz Klammer.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 09:26:01 »

Clap love the skiing reference!!

Hopefully he'll be Klammer in the slammer before long.

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 09:34:24 »

He could do with telling Companies House then....

Albeit he seems to be stepping back in various areas, I note the race horse owning company is now 100% owned by (I assume) his son with a RO in Skeggy. They have a runner this evening if anyone fancies a flutter, 8.15 at Kempton, presently 7:1.
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 09:45:52 »

He could do with telling Companies House then....

He's almost certainly using a business address and has nothing to do with tax residency anyway.
Should never put your home address on companies house as it is open source data and easy to steal identities from.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Friday, September 24, 2021, 21:36:02 »

Break even crowds to satisfy current debt 8,000.
We are doing ok.

8,000 @ what average ticket price?
Just out of interest.

Just seeing the Nationwide £10 ticket is coming back & was wondering how that works out for revenue gained vs revenue lost.

For example if I were to use it I’m effectively paying less than 50% RRP.
I’d also guess the large majority of our fanbase knows someone who works for Nationwide.

I mean the club must benefit otherwise they wouldn’t do it but other than getting anyone using that scheme to bring at least one other person who wouldn’t have attended otherwise....
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Saturday, September 25, 2021, 00:34:03 »

The financial accounts will tell an amazing story I am sure. Especially going back seven years and especially as LP was for the best part of it the sole Shareholder Director.
With seed capital and was this a loan, marketing expenses or buying shares from power himself.
Clem will be able answer his input.
Suspect Standing and others won't have a clue
Good luck tomorrow
COYMRs
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: