Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Tranmere pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 21386 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 09:33:07 »

Do we have a row Z at the CG? 
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 09:37:07 »

Who comes up with these midweek fixtures, Barrow v Exeter, Crawley v Salford, Gash v Oldham, Orient v Harrogate.  Roll Eyes
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 09:39:22 »

As bad as the opening day fixture Exeter v Bradford with all the holiday traffic gridlocking the M5

So, give no fucks
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 10:17:45 »

they coned off 1 lane from commonhead to coate yesterday,total clusterfuck, avoid or leave early mate Angry

Going to be A34 / M4 for me.
Leaving earlier than normal.
02hodgsol

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 10:24:38 »

Think I'll take a similar route - live in wheatley
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 10:26:06 »

Going to be A34 / M4 for me.
Leaving earlier than normal.

Let us know how it goes.

We aren’t down tonight but looking at alternative routes for the next Saturday home game (Bank Holiday Weekend)
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 10:32:40 »

You can come in on the A420 but have to filter onto the 419  to Commonhead. Coming back is via the South Marston Roundabout down the 419 then filter back onto the 420.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 10:36:36 »

Who comes up with these midweek fixtures, Barrow v Exeter, Crawley v Salford, Gash v Oldham, Orient v Harrogate.  Roll Eyes

Its because the EFL think that no one will travel, and the clubs can make more money of ifollow
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 10:43:03 »

You can come in on the A420 but have to filter onto the 419  to Commonhead. Coming back is via the South Marston Roundabout down the 419 then filter back onto the 420.

Wary that it might be a bit chaotic, and don’t fancy sitting in a queue on the A420, so wondered if it’s better to go A40 to Burford & through Highworth or down the A34 to the M4.
AMayesIng

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 10:52:50 »

Posh - Queued for 10 minutes to exit the M4 westbound at J15 on Saturday, due to roadworks reducing lanes on the roundabout. Tip: you CAN use the left hand lane 1/2 way up the sliproad, marked 'A419 & A346' even though everyone is sitting in the right lane...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 10:54:40 »

Is tonight's game available on Ifollow for UK based people? I can't remember the rules now.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 11:04:24 »

In equal measure I so looked forward to the Carlisle game and dreading this evening’s. Not about the result but the affirmation we’re set for fanny football at the back - flicks and attempted show passes in areas where clearing your lines should be the priority.

The fact is, most opposition team aren’t that good and if an agricultural clearance or 2 gives the ball back we’ll get it back soon enough to build again.

What’s set in my mind was under Luke Williams and being 2-1 up against Oldham, I think, with a couple of minutes to go and some fancy ass flick got misdirected and they equalised. That one, in particular, really fucked me off.

Perhaps my nerves are shot!

I can see where your coming from as I got a bit of Willams deja vu, on saturday.   Not so much at Scunthorpe.    I think the difference for me was that at scunny we were away and so 2 holding midfielders sitting deep is ok , but also Ilandolo looked to break the lines quicker than Reed did, particularly 2nd half.

At home I'd prefer to see a more box to box type player play as the second midfielder to give more passing options, particularly under the press, or we end up playing far too deep as happened a few times on Saturday.

It's very early days so not getting worked up about it.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 11:05:25 »

Wary that it might be a bit chaotic, and don’t fancy sitting in a queue on the A420, so wondered if it’s better to go A40 to Burford & through Highworth or down the A34 to the M4.

Or cut across from the A420 at Watchfield and pick up the A361 (Highworth road).
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 11:06:42 »

Is tonight's game available on Ifollow for UK based people? I can't remember the rules now.
it should be...

https://www.efl.com/news/2021/august/how-to-watch-the-efl-in-season-202122/

STREAMING

In respect of domestic streaming, the EFL will return to the position as was prior to the pandemic when the live broadcast or streaming of any match in the UK (including Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands) is prohibited between the hours of 2:45pm-5:15pm on Saturday afternoons.

EFL Clubs will have the right to live-stream midweek matches on iFollow or Club equivalent service, with Sky Sports also able to stream the same Championship fixtures to subscribers across their Red Button interactive and digital services.

Please note that Sky Bet Championship fixtures across 17-18 August will NOT be shown on the Sky Sports Red Button service. Therefore, any Championship match that is not selected for TV is exclusively available via the Clubs iFollow / DTC service.

In respect of the Carabao Cup, the EFL will also return to the position as was prior to the pandemic, with the live domestic/international streaming of fixtures not permitted due to broadcast arrangements in place.
there is a table on the EFL page linked
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 11:07:30 »

How do we get Odimayo into the side?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: