Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBC Wilts Phone In  (Read 13491 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 10:45:51 »

There may not even be any Scott Twine money yet, unless I've missed something, a fee will be decided by tribunal which may not have even happened yet.  I could be completely wrong of course.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 10:45:56 »

Interesting that we only have the monitored loan agreement listed on the naughty step at the moment.
There were 4 other items a couple of weeks ago including HMRC and the accounts etc.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/embargoes/

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 10:46:26 »

If everything that we think he has done actually turns out to be true I think this maybe LPs last venture as a company director for a while

Indeed - and probably a marital separation also.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 10:50:52 »

There may not even be any Scott Twine money yet, unless I've missed something, a fee will be decided by tribunal which may not have even happened yet.  I could be completely wrong of course.

Ah, is seems clubs can agree a fee without needing a tribunal so probably already in Power's pocket.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 10:55:06 »

Interesting that we only have the monitored loan agreement listed on the naughty step at the moment.
There were 4 other items a couple of weeks ago including HMRC and the accounts etc.

Yeah I checked literally a couple days ago and there was the defaults in payments to HMRC amongst other things... does this mean first embargo has been lifted?
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 10:55:30 »

The last we heard of Twine was that the 2 clubs were looking to arrange a fee between them. I hope theyu didn't.

In regards to last seasons Season ticket money playing staff wages lets not forget they were furloughed for most of it as well
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 10:58:24 »

The last we heard of Twine was that the 2 clubs were looking to arrange a fee between them. I hope theyu didn't.

Cheers, I don't remember hearing anything.  Like you say, hopefully the fee is yet to be agreed.
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 10:58:31 »

That's very good news and ties in neatly with what Rob Angus said on the phone in. Should mean that more signings will be able to be made within the next few days. Just the EFL £1m loan to sort now to get stage 2 (the one that caps the wages) of the embargo lifted.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 10:59:13 »

players paid in full though.
------
HMRC it was mentioned that a payment plan was agreed + 1st payment made.

also similar for rent.

I think that was on this very phone in
--
I read that EFL page as us being out of the um-bongo. yes!
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 11:02:49 »

In regards to last seasons Season ticket money playing staff wages lets not forget they were furloughed for most of it as well

My understanding (from a friend of a friend at MK)  is that a fee was agreed on the basis that it was paid upfront in one amount, rather than in stages (as is the norm), presumably so that a certain individual benefitted.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 11:04:47 »

My understanding (from a friend of a friend at MK)  is that a fee was agreed on the basis that it was paid upfront in one amount, rather than in stages (as is the norm), presumably so that a certain individual benefitted.
Also from what I hear it was a large up front sum which exceeds the most MK Dongs have previously paid for a player transfer £250k+.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 11:13:10 »

Also from what I hear it was a large up front sum which exceeds the most MK Dongs have previously paid for a player transfer £250k+.

Sad
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 11:15:34 »

And any sign on straight into the pocket of you know who?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 11:19:18 »

And any sign on straight into the pocket of you know who?
Well its not a surprise is it as that seems to be the way! where is the Freeman and DJ money that Power took back in March, a not insubstantial amount from what I hear.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 11:29:02 »

bogle money. just been reminded.

very much "where's the money gone"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: