Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 ... 803   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1123361 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2475 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 12:13:15 »

Or they’re confident of the autos!
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #2476 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 12:35:29 »

Or they’re confident of the autos!
Think that would fall in the delusional category.

It's odd timing but does indicate that most are now in agreement that this season is probably done with 17 games left!    Which is a sad indictment of the football decisions made this year.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2477 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 12:37:56 »

Can't see many tickets being shifted for the Harrogate game. Shame.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #2478 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 12:42:55 »

I guess it depends on the next two games, but if we don’t pick up at least 4 points then I think you’re right
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #2479 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 19:23:00 »

I’ve shifted my two season tickets 😁
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #2480 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 20:18:45 »

https://twitter.com/sn1insider/status/1625226146492063753?s=46&t=sUewKOWFVOZOSxRK5SU0sA

Apologies if this is on the wrong thread in advance…
but this is brilliant and much needed 😂😂 Why shouldn’t a panel of Swindon fans talk about the Swindon technical director who was in charge of a miserable transfer window. Topman for asking whoever he is, about time someone rocked the boat on there. Usually the only one who dare say anything slightly against the club/team in a constructive way  but speaks complete sense is a lady called Jo, rest of them come across as puppets to me….

Never taken these Monday panels seriously, or the OSC as a whole, whoever vetts the AB Qs and let the one in ahout taking the knee was absolutely embarrassing 😂- saying that, this is the same OSC who couldn’t achieve some kind of official status as they had nothing about race equality  (something along them lines anyway) in their code of conduct/ethics  (again, something along then lines).. They don’t ask half of the things that should be asked/get asked on here. I Remember coming out Doncaster and Grimsby and hearing a few of these that appear on panel unhappy at the the fact fans were singing Scott Lindsey’s name - because the town end was signing the opposite the week before 😂.  
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #2481 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 20:36:08 »

https://twitter.com/sn1insider/status/1625226146492063753?s=46&t=sUewKOWFVOZOSxRK5SU0sA

Apologies if this is on the wrong thread in advance…
but this is brilliant and much needed 😂😂 Why shouldn’t a panel of Swindon fans talk about the Swindon technical director who was in charge of a miserable transfer window.

Holding people to account shouldn't be seen as a negative. Asking the person responsible for overseeing Football Operations to explain why football operations are failing is a valid point.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #2482 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 20:45:20 »

Holding people to account shouldn't be seen as a negative. Asking the person responsible for overseeing Football Operations to explain why football operations are failing is a valid point.

Literally any negativity or challenging comment no matter how warranted is immediately shut down by a section of our fans who would just prefer to pretend its sunshine and rainbows all the time. Constantly. Its fucking tiresome.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #2483 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 20:50:43 »

soapy tit wank, that clip is superb and on the money.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #2484 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 23:35:29 »

Assume we are not planning to get to the play-offs this season then?

All a bit tin pot.

Even with my conjectured and projected final league table in another thread, from the POV of the club and STFC being only 3pts off the POs with...*checks* 17 games to play, this seems incredibly short-sighted. Nothing wrong with wanting to make a bit more money but this is odd for the dates it falls on.

The timing as you suggest, is all rather a bit odd when the much more lucrative carrot should be firmly in the club's sights and grasp. Other than being unintentionally negative, this just makes for more admin (when there's limited personnel anyway) down the line, which in itself is makes this bizarre. If Town do get in the POs they'll be rearranging/rebooking new dates for fans to play on SN1, remarketing and promoting new dates, which of course all costs time and money. It feels like the best intentions are there but the PO elephant in the room has been totally discarded, as if the Town mathematically could only finish outside the POs.

Maybe they've seen my PPG Final Table, considering they are very data driven*. Perhaps it's worth the gamble to "go with the data" based on finishing below 7th and make c£20k gross (eg £900pp x 22 = £19.8k) for this oddly dated "Play on the Pitch" initiative Hmmm

*High japes indicator fellas, high japes!

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #2485 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2023, 08:16:18 »

Even with my conjectured and projected final league table in another thread, from the POV of the club and STFC being only 3pts off the POs with...*checks* 17 games to play, this seems incredibly short-sighted. Nothing wrong with wanting to make a bit more money but this is odd for the dates it falls on.

The timing as you suggest, is all rather a bit odd when the much more lucrative carrot should be firmly in the club's sights and grasp. Other than being unintentionally negative, this just makes for more admin (when there's limited personnel anyway) down the line, which in itself is makes this bizarre. If Town do get in the POs they'll be rearranging/rebooking new dates for fans to play on SN1, remarketing and promoting new dates, which of course all costs time and money. It feels like the best intentions are there but the PO elephant in the room has been totally discarded, as if the Town mathematically could only finish outside the POs.

Maybe they've seen my PPG Final Table, considering they are very data driven*. Perhaps it's worth the gamble to "go with the data" based on finishing below 7th and make c£20k gross (eg £900pp x 22 = £19.8k) for this oddly dated "Play on the Pitch" initiative Hmmm

*High japes indicator fellas, high japes!

It says for the whole week, so would games be played every day? If so that an extra £140k. It does seem odd though.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #2486 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2023, 09:23:43 »

Literally any negativity or challenging comment no matter how warranted is immediately shut down by a section of our fans who would just prefer to pretend its sunshine and rainbows all the time. Constantly. Its fucking tiresome.

100% agree. A Swindon town fan panel, from the official Swindon town  supporters club, censoring a topic that needs discussing about Swindon town.

Incredible.
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #2487 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2023, 09:32:37 »

100% agree. A Swindon town fan panel, from the official Swindon town  supporters club, censoring a topic that needs discussing about Swindon town.

Incredible.

Typical of the OSC. They wouldn't be critical of jed, diamond's, sue grey and bob holt.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2488 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2023, 09:42:15 »

Typical of the OSC. They wouldn't be critical of jed, diamond's, sue grey and bob holt.

Fucking splitters!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2489 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2023, 09:49:01 »

Well, in fairness you have made up two of those names…
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 ... 803   Go Up
Print
Jump to: