Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England v Denmark  (Read 21040 times)
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 21:33:27 »

2-1 ft. Best team won. Shame the game was settled in the way it was but getting to the final is all that matters.
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 21:36:09 »

Even first half. A total shitting on in the second half  and extra time. Not sure why Denmark shut up shop after the first half. Raheem sterling has been our man of the tournament so far. We've got so many options on the bench.
Cant wait for Sunday.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 21:37:21 »

holy fuck sticks .....

iiiiiiiiiits coming home

as clear a penalty as Chalkies that. Cast iron
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 21:38:25 »

Quote from: Barry Scott
I find Matterface annoying.

it's there anyone that doesn't?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 21:39:01 »

A few weeks back Kirkwall pier had a flag for every nation in the Euros with the plan being to remove them one by one as nations were eliminated. They're all gone now, I wonder why they might be?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 21:46:33 »

Fuck off Keane, you morose smeggy bellend. Bitter paddy, who’d scream blue murder it’s a penalty for Man U.
Hunk

« Reply #126 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 21:48:12 »

Anyone envisage any changes against Italy?

Thought Foden was excellent but I'd keep him on the bench and bring him on later.

I'm watching a Canadian stream and Kevin Kilbane is the pundit (clearly hates England) and he's suggesting Henderson should start. Nah, not for me
Hunk

« Reply #127 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 21:49:48 »

Thought Foden was excellent but I'd keep him on the bench and bring him on later as Southgate did tonight.

I'm watching a Canadian stream and Kevin Kilbane is the pundit (clearly hates England) and he's suggesting Henderson should start. Nah, not for me
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 21:50:33 »

Typically Roy Keane. Dunno why they bother asking a question.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 21:51:39 »

Envy is a bad thing, clearly.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 22:00:33 »

Thought Foden was excellent but I'd keep him on the bench and bring him on later.

I think we need a bit more in central midfield against Italy. Not sure Henderson is the right answer but need to think about something. Jorginho, Veratti and Borella scare me when I think about our central mids.

But this is tomorrow's problem. Tonight, we're in a major final for the first time since my dad was 2. Let's enjoy that.
Flashheart

« Reply #131 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 22:01:50 »

I've a thumping headache after that. Having one's blood pressure that high for that long can't be good for ya.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 22:03:25 »

No I don’t think so. When I watched Italy vs Belgium, Italy looked vulnerable on the wings and I think Sterling will cause them all kind of issues. He’s been player of the tournament for me so far.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 22:05:45 »

I'll be honest, Gary Neville laying into the govt. in his praise of Southgate at the end was right up my alley. Sure there'll be complaints but fuck 'em, he's absolutely right.
Hunk

« Reply #134 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 22:08:59 »

No I don’t think so. When I watched Italy vs Belgium, Italy looked vulnerable on the wings and I think Sterling will cause them all kind of issues. He’s been player of the tournament for me so far.

He's been excellent. I don't expect to see any changes either, but it also wouldn't be the strangest thing that's happened. Southgate has shown himself to be willing to chop and change if he sees fit
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: