Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where you from?  (Read 13030 times)
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 16:31:01 »

Born in Guildford. Then Cheadle Hulme, West Ashton, Derry Hill, Whitley, Devizes (first Town game 1967 - one-nil win Torquay) Croydon, Devizes, Westbury, Beverley, Hull, Charlesworth,  Wylde Green, Sandwell Valley, Moseley, Charlesworth, Chorlton, Whalley Range, Chorlton, Stretford and Cadishead.

Take your chips and fuck off home.
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 16:41:35 »

Fife, Essex, Ayrshire, Swindon, SE London, N London, Hitchin
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 16:50:43 »

i was born in Rodbourne Cheney, we moved away when i was 20 months old due to my Dad's work and i've lived in various places in Bedfordshire ever since.

Always supported the Town though, went to my first match back in 76. All the family supported them and still do.

Ooh, which road Bedford? I have links to Rodbourne Cheney
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 16:51:33 »

My reclusive alcoholic ways have left me uncomfortable leaving sn1 nowadays
ExiledEric

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 17:01:23 »

Born Harrow, moved to Park North as a toddler, then Bristol then Edinburgh and now East Lothian. 
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 17:57:46 »

Three years in OX3 the rest in SN2. Born in Ciren. Made in Swindon.

Pint everywhere.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 18:00:55 »

Lived in the same village in the Rhondda Valleys all my life! No intention of moving anytime soon which makes me look boring as fuck having read back through this thread & seeing some of the places listed!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 18:50:08 »

41 years in Swindon (Covingham, Freshbrook, Woodhall, Rodbourne Cheney, Lawns, Broad St/Manchester Rd area, Liden, Moredon and Eldene) followed by nearly 5 years in Newnan, Georgia USA (which just about clings to being a part of Metro Atlanta - it goes South very quickly below me).  My son pays a passing interest to Swindon results (mostly to poke fun at me I think) but has become a true local, following Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta Utd.  I'd call the latter my second team now - helped they won the MLS in their second year.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 18:52:46 »

Born in PMH
Raised in SN3
Three years in Chester for Uni
Back in SN3 since

I work in Faringdon and will probably look to move into Oxfordshire at some point.
penhillbilly

Unbeeelievable Jeff !!!

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 18:54:52 »

Born in Deacon St,raised in Walcot(east),lived in most areas of the town,couple of years in the army and a summer working in Weymouth,wouldn't live anywhere else,love this town,fuck the negative nellies  Smug Fuck Off

No one is Innocent...
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 19:10:35 »

Born Grantham, due to my dad being posted there at the time, 3 years in Gibraltar, 2 in Newquay, 6 years in Germany then Swindon when he left the RAF. Joined up myself, another 6 years in Germany, Kings Lynn, Aylesbury, Sleaford & now settled in a cracking village in the heart of Norfolk.  All family descend from Ramsbury, Hungerford, hence my STFC ties.
china red

« Reply #86 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 19:21:48 »

Cheltenham, Swindon, Noosa (oz), Swindon, Bath, Bangkok, Chongqing (China), Coventry, Warwick and now Southam
BoA Vagabond

Tufty club

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 19:24:52 »

PMH then Walcot with a view of the floodlights from my bedroom window. Moved to Torbay (boo) in 1979. Would be a great move now but not when you're a Swindon obsessed nine year old. Every day is like Sunday. Back there periodically when unemployed.
Stoke on Trent for 3 drunken years, Rotherham for a year to show solidarity with the unemployed ex miners  Cheesy. Dorchester and Weymouth for a boring year. Nottingham for two years mainly drunk in The Bell or Rock City. Thatcham and Newbury for a year whilst the A34 was being built. Wish I had been protesting in Snelsmore Wood rather than stuck in a queue going to and from Poxford. Trowbridge for a year allowing the locals some practice at damaging my car. Bath for ten years which was great. Liked Twerton but Lansdown was snobby. Then we saw the light and moved to Bradford on Avon. Wonderfully friendly town. Here until further notice.

Parasitic freeloading season ticket holder scum
Banker

On The Bank

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 19:27:54 »

Bristol born, Exeter bred, since then peripatetic life - Horndean, Exminster, Lincoln, Chippenham, Exeter, El Campello, Bexhill-on-Sea, Swindon 'til I die !  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Monday, June 21, 2021, 19:29:30 by Banker » Logged
scillyred

« Reply #89 on: Monday, June 21, 2021, 20:01:01 »

Born Bradford then Reading, Wantage, Harwell, Ox***d, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Eastbourne, Isles of Scilly.
From the sublime to the ridiculous !
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: